Thank you for your interest in joining the Polkastarter team as a Graphic Designer. Polkastarter is the fully decentralized protocol for launching new ideas. Our curation process and industry access enable us to offer the best new projects in blockchain and digital assets.
With Polkastarter, decentralized projects can raise awareness, build a loyal community, and receive long-term support. Users of the platform will be able to participate in a secure and compliant environment and use assets both in and beyond the current ERC20 standard.
As a Graphic Designer, you will be responsible for designing a wide variety of assets across mostly digital media. You should be a self-starter, capable of delivering brilliant creative ideas, and show amazing attention to detail.
The position is available in full-time or part-time. Both are possible.
You must have:
- Proficient English language skills (written and spoken)
- Proven experience as an Animator/ Graphic designer
- Demonstrable experience in graphic software such as Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Animate, and other similar programs.
- A strong portfolio showing creative, design and software skills
- Based in Europe or work in a similar timezone
- Compelling portfolio of work over a wide range of creative projects
- Establish creative direction for the company following the brand guidelines
- Design a wide variety of creative assets and marketing collateral for social media, presentation decks, etc.
- Create graphic material in different mediums such as static social media posts, video content, and 2D and 3D animations
- Assist Marketing and Content Managers in conceptualizing visual content
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas for approval
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing, on-brand, in line with key stakeholders expectations and delivered on schedule
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updated knowledge on the latest design and industry developments
- Creative and curious
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Understanding of the blockchain space (not mandatory, but it's a plus!)
- Familiarity with social media culture (e.g. popular memes, etc) and social media best practices
- Patient and able to take criticism
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to set priorities and work with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities
- Start working in the blockchain industry and learn all about Bitcoin, Ethereum & more
- Fully remote! Work from wherever you want
- Flexible working hours as long as some of them are in the European timezones
- Work with some of the best digital marketers in the industry and a range of exciting, high-growth companies