Graphic designer / UX designer CryptoTicker
UX UIBerlin, Germany, EU, Remote10 days ago
CryptoTicker is one of the largest crypto blogs in the DACH region. Currently, we reach over 500,000 people per month with our editorial work.
Our offer is divided into a free section, in which we highlight current news and provide background knowledge on cryptocurrency and general financial topics, and a premium section, in which we share high-quality analyses.
Currently we are looking to strengthen our team with a Graphic designer (m/f/d).
- You create graphics for our website and article title images, as well as for social media
- You optimise the UX on our website
- You create Youtube thumbnails
- You create NFT tokens
- You create video content (we can train you)
- Experience in graphic design / UX
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and co.), Canva,...
- Experience in the subject "cryptocurrencies"
- Experience in video editing
- Languages: English (very good), German and Spanish is a bonus
- Ability to work in a team
- Open-minded and communicative nature
- Ability to work well under time pressure and generally have a "doer mentality".
- Interest in cryptocurrencies / marketing
- A part-time/full-time position starting immediately in 12099 Berlin or remotely.
- Good salary
- Very varied tasks, as well as contact with exciting and innovative topics
- A good mix of teamwork and independent action in a flat hierarchy
We are looking forward to your application!