Graphic & Motion Designer Jerry
Graphic DesignPortland, Oregon, US, Remote2 months ago
We’d love to hear from you if you are looking for:
- Start-up energy working with a brilliant and passionate team
- $300 billion market opportunity
- Exponential growth (20X revenue growth in 2020)
- Strong leadership team from Facebook, Amazon, Microsoft, GEICO, Lending Club, SoFi, etc.
About the Role:
- Design and deliver a steady cadence of digital static and simple motion graphics for direct-response ads across all of our paid social channels on a weekly testing schedule
- Participate in the creative ideation process, bring new ideas to the table and offer a fresh perspective to pre-existing themes and concepts
- Collaborate with our creative director, creative producers, video editors and paid performance team
- Learn how to leverage data-driven insights to fine-tune and optimize our creatives to drive conversion and user growth
- Accelerated growth track to Art Director leading a team of designers
- You have 2+ years experience producing still and motion graphics, ideally with a focus on Paid Acquisition or Performance Marketing
- You are a wizard/sorceress with Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop, After Effects) or Figma
- You are deeply familiar with Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, and TikTok, and possess an intimate understanding of each platform's audience
- You have a keen interest in iterating and learning from A/B tests and delivering assets that can scale into top performing ads
- You have a hawk’s eye for detail and enjoy the freedom of operating independently within evolving performance guidelines and guardrails
- You are energized by uncharted territory and are always on the hunt for innovative ideas
Jerry is building the first financial platform for your car that helps people optimize the cost and experience of owning a car (making ownership easy & affordable). There are 240M cars in the US alone. For most people, cars are one of the most expensive assets they own and families on average spend 20% of their income on car expenses, making this a massive market.
We started with helping people optimize the cost of car insurance and our vision is to help people in every aspect of car ownership. Since our product launch, we have been growing really fast for the past 18 months and our users love the product (rating 4.5 in the app store). Jerry is founded by serial entrepreneurs who previously built and scaled YourMechanic (“Uber for car repair,” the nation’s largest on-demand car repair company). We have raised over $50M+ in financing.