In the role of Graphic & Motion Designer you'll be working closely with the creative and marketing teams to execute visual materials for our digital marketing channels.
You'll contribute to advancing our graphic design strategy and will be a key part in establishing and defining TaxScouts' motion design principles.
We’re a small team with a flat structure – so you’re a hands-on get-stuff-done kind of person.
This is a highly creative role but also one that’s tied to our growth and performance. To succeed, you’ll help make sure TaxScouts' communications are memorable, engaging, helpful and tell our story. And most importantly supports our mission of taking the dread out of doing taxes.
We're looking for someone to join us immediately, initially on a 3 month contract with the opportunity to go full-time afterwards.
Designers usually like lists, so here's one:
- Bring to life the most sombre industry (after funeral directors)
- As part of the creative and brand team, tell the story of TaxScouts
- Design and animate effective graphics to clarify the world of taxes
- Translate briefs, ideas and concepts into impactful and engaging graphics
What we expect from you:
- Enough real-world experience as a designer to have a convincing portfolio showcasing your design, process and proficiency in delivering compelling marketing, content and brand design work.
- Happy to work on both motion design and graphic design briefs
- Ability to balance creative feedback against business needs to make design decisions
- Experience with design tools like Figma, After Effects, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert eye for typography, colour and layout, and ability to work to brand guidelines
- Organisational skills. You can effectively manage your time and prioritise work.
- Self motivated, solving problems on the go
- Good communicator and a true team player
- Proficient in English with good writing skills
What we offer:
- 3 month contract with the possibility of joining full-time
- Pro-rata salary based on your experience
- Flexible working hours, we care about the results not the hours
- Initially this is a remote job for someone based in Europe - we have offices in London, Madrid and Tallinn!
- Company culture where good design has a front-row seat
How to apply
Please send your CV, portfolio and any supporting documents via the link