Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. We give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! We’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
We’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. We realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and we know the next big idea could be yours!
What you'll Do
- Develops and crafts the aesthetics, visual design and/or layout of artwork, component design, marketing materials to enhance product and solution offering
- Collaborates with project teams to plan, analyze, coordinate and complete assigned projects.
- Diagnoses, by meeting with employees, consultants and/or vendors, to assess effectiveness of imagery and presentation needs.
- Manages relationships with external sources relating to design issues. Requires knowledge of industry relevant multimedia software.
What you need to succeed
Deep experience within a discipline—Must demonstrate significant working experience and a firm understanding of your space (UX/Web, brand, interactive, etc.)
- 2+ years of experience working in domain area as part of an in-house creative team or agency
- Work closely with Art Directors/Creative Directors to develop and maintain the aesthetic of the brand and ensure all materials are crafted and produced accordingly
- Lead open-ended design projects that may be ambiguous or ill-defined
- Maintain awareness of industry trends, incorporate new techniques, and advise others
- Anticipate issues and think of the big picture
Active participation and design advocacy—Develop a presence with the marketing teams as a key contributor and proponent for effective communications to the target audience
- Proactively identify and communicate issues and propose solutions
- Partner with various internal collaborators and teams
- Actively seek out and involve other members as appropriate to improve marketing programs
- Recognize and take ownership for your impact on marketing programs and communications
- Set your own benchmarks within the project schedule
- Embody the mission and goals of the Studio
Ability to collaborate & Learn from the knowledge of others—Work well as part of the team and independently
- Work closely with members of the broader Studio and Brand team
- Willingly answer questions within the team and offer help
- Receive, weigh, and integrate diverse feedback from a multi-disciplinary group
- Work creatively in a fast paced environment
Strong presentation and communication skills—Present your work and communicate well within Studio and outside the team
- Present designs in a clear, confident, professional, and cogent manner
- Explain your rationale for design decisions to a broad audience
- Regularly communicate work status