Head of Creative Services Kareo
Graphic DesignIrvine, CA, US, Remote3 months ago
As Kareo evolves with the growing expectation of consumer-centric healthcare, we are looking for a creative leader to be the player/coach that acts as a catalyst for bold and fresh thinking that wins the hearts and minds of key audiences.
The ideal candidate can interact and build functional visual narratives with the Kareo executive team and then the next minute provide direction on tweaking landing page colors to fuel maximum optimization for our demand generation team.
You will develop and support the team to create big idea-driven creative – the ability to take on the large and the small is critical. This role will require a variety of working models, including creating large scale, internally led campaigns as well as directing agencies, freelancers and production partners. The role demands great strategic thinking, flawless execution, bold innovation, passion, and optimism.
The ideal candidate has deep experience in leading and creating work for B2B and B2C audiences and has a solid understanding of the nuances of communicating with both. This is an exciting opportunity for a highly organized, strategic and visionary creative to make a massive impact.
Your Area of Focus
- Develop strategic, cut-through ideas, narratives, and messaging that connects with our customers, prospects, business partners and consumers in order to drive business growth
- Take ownership of content development across video, digital, print, packaging and social for a variety of audiences, including healthcare professionals, brand partners, small business owners and customer groups
- Prioritize projects across the spectrum with your preferred taxonomy of delivery, requirements, and business outcome
- Manage highly visible and complex projects that have wide impact across the business
- Actively oversee, lead and build out a team of strategic and craft-focused creatives by hiring the best talent in the industry, mentoring them, and developing their skills
- Set the bar high and get there fast without sacrificing quality for speed and effectiveness
- Roll up your sleeves and get into the details when needed, while also knowing when to lead and when to help
- Be both a leader for the team and a thought leader to stakeholders and collaborators from a brand and messaging standpoint
- Help bring in and oversee agency partners and freelancers to make the work great.
- Help establish and ensure that Kareo’s voice and look is successfully implemented across projects, helping to maintain consistency across all channels
- Develop a deep understanding of consumer target’s mindsets, attitudes, & behaviors to inform strong empathetic and strategic executions
- Partner with cross-functional teams across marketing, brand, strategy and product
- BA or BS, preferably in Fine Arts, Advertising, Graphic Design, or other creative concentration
- 7-10 years marketing experience, 5-7 years’ experience managing creative teams
- SaaS/B2B Brand and Marketing experience is required along with portfolio examples of powerful work that delivered quantitative and qualitative results
- Demonstrated examples of leading strategic planning, creative concepting, activation, and optimization of creative work
- Proven excellence in graphic design, typography, and layout (portfolio samples required)
- Demonstrated ability to build and mentor a team in a fast-paced environment with high expectations from executive-level stakeholders
- Experience with global team, agency and budget management
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Brings a spirit of creativity, agility, and out-of-the-box thinking to make our brand stand out
- Obsessively detail-oriented, well organized, and efficient with time management in a deadline-driven environment
- Up to date on current and emerging design and digital trends with a natural interest in culturally-relevant concepts
- Strong presentation and verbal communication skills that sell ideas anchored in strategy
- Experience managing workflow through project management software
- An understanding of both the creative and strategic aspects of advertising and leadership
Salary and Perks
- Remote work
- Competitive salary