Head of Product Design Endeavor - Remote
Remote Design JobsRemote8d ago
Endeavor is a global media and entertainment company with world-class brands and capabilities across talent representation, sports, fashion, event management, and brand marketing. Comprised of industry leaders including entertainment agency WME; sports, fashion, events, and media company IMG; and premier mixed martial arts organization UFC, Endeavor likely plays a significant role in the content you love and the experiences and events that you never forget. Our companies and represented talent and brand clients collectively reach billions of passionate fans, directly, every single day.
Our Digital group sits at the intersection of technology, content, and talent, operating scaled businesses, and creating new direct-to-consumer offerings with the world's best creative talent and brands at the center. We are a team of strategists, product managers, designers, engineers, marketers, and data scientists focused on building cutting-edge products that help shape the future of media and entertainment.
The Head of product design will work across our digital group to craft the user experience of our digital products. They will hire, coach, and lead a cross-disciplinary team of product, motion, and UX writers to develop innovative, yet practical solutions to the needs of our customers, both consumer and business.
Who You Are
- You have 10+ years of experience as a designer in a Saas or B2B technology organization where the product is digital
- You have 3+ years of experience leading a team of designers
- You have demonstrated experience taking new commercial products from zero to one in a B2B or prosumer environment
- You are well versed in design systems and the use of data to inform concepts and solutions
- You have a demonstrated experience building prototypes to inform the product discovery process in an agile environment
- You have a public portfolio you're proud of and are eager to share
- You're known for having a Pixel-perfect eye for detail
- You're a communicator who knows how to influence stakeholders throughout the design journey.
- Though most of us call NYC home, you can work from anywhere in the United States
What you'll do
- Hire, onboard, and manage a diverse team of outstanding design professionals. Mentor those in disciplines beyond design
- Craft and evangelize the digital group's design practice/process across the company
- Use your seat at the leadership team table to set the vision and strategy for Endeavor's digital experience
- Craft a safe space for the design team to do their best work
- Iteratively develop solutions to big, open-ended problems, tailoring your output to the right level of fidelity given the stage of the product
- Partner across product management, marketing, insights, and engineering to deliver customer-focused solutions to meaningful challenges in the industries where we operate
- Partner with product insights to cultivate a deep understanding of users from sources of qualitative and quantitative data. Use these insights to inform the product roadmap, design and strategy
- Work hard while living Endeavor's values of inclusion, risk-taking and customer focus
Endeavor is subject to certain governmental recordkeeping and reporting requirements. In order to comply with those requirements, we invite you to voluntarily self-identify your gender and race/ethnicity. Submission of this form is voluntary, and refusal to provide it will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment. The information you provide will be kept confidential and may only be used in accordance with applicable law. The form will be kept separate from your employment application, and from your personnel records, if you are hired.
Endeavor is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive work environment.