Head of Product Design SwissBorg
ProductLausanne, Switzerland, Remote25 days ago
We’re SwissBorg, a fintech startup headquartered in Switzerland, with offices in Tallinn, Toronto and London.
Our flagship product, the SwissBorg app, offers over 250,000+ users the best price and liquidity across 15 fiat and 12 cryptos, as well as giving them the opportunity to earn passive income with our new Smart Yield account. And the community is growing fast, with over $1 billion in assets under management, weekly volume of over 250 million, and over 4,000 Premium users.
But that’s just the start in our mission to democratise wealth management by building products that allow individuals to manage their crypto assets at a touch of a finger. Whether you’re in Andorra or Zimbabwe, and whether your portfolio is worth one dollar or a million, SwissBorg gives you the best tools to learn about digital currencies and manage your wealth.
And this is where you come in...
As our Head of Product Design, you will be at the core of the design of our flagship app, and any related services. You will work in close collaboration with our product managers, ux researchers, investment team and developers to shape and maintain a high-level vision of the entire product, and ensure its consistency.
Please note this is a fully remote role for a candidate who can be based ideally in a European timezone.
What you might be doing:
- Manage design team: hire designers, challenge them, help them grow
- Help ensure SwissBorg remains innovative and ahead of the curve with great design
- Manage the design team resources
- Coordinate design of new features
- Coordinate the design phase of features discovery
- Interface with product management for prioritization, with ux research for testing and research, and with development for the specifications
- Coordinate the overall design consistency of the app, including UX and UI
- Provide marketing with a high-level vision of SwissBorg’s visual identity
What you might look like:
- You are located in Switzerland
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a senior product design role, for a B2C tech product
- Experience in a high-growth company is a must
- Demonstrable experience leading design of digital products from A to Z
- Demonstrable experience leading design teams
- Experience with mobile-first products
- Quality-obsessed: a single wrong pixel prevents you from sleeping at night
- You can make complex concepts simple and clear, but not dumbed down
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Experience working in an agile environment a plus
- Investment and cryptocurrency experiences are a plus
Why you should apply:
- Freedom to build up the company that you’ve dreamed of
- Learn with (cool) experts in finance, engineering, AI, psychology and business
- CHSB bonus based on our meritocratic system
- We'll provide you with a Macbook and a cutting edge tech stack to help you do your best work
- Flexible work hours
- Annual team retreats with colleagues around the world.
- Continuous learning and development opportunities
Oh and are you planning on having a kid? That’s great! We have a bunch of those: you’ll get time off to enjoy that (other) adventure!
At SwissBorg, we embrace diversity. We strongly believe that getting to the best outcomes requires different perspectives and backgrounds. We’re committed to openness, curiosity and creating an inclusive culture as we know that diverse teams build better products and generate better ideas. We strongly encourage applications from everyone regardless of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, or disability status.