Kiddom seeks to fundamentally change how K-12 classrooms around the world use technology.. Kiddom is building a classroom system helping teachers integrate all content, curriculum, communication and analytics.
Kiddom is looking for a specialized contractor/freelance Instructional Designer to write ELA and potentially Math presentation lessons for multiple grade levels.
These presentations will be designed to be fully aligned with existing core curriculum packages from publishers and should incorporate strategies for diverse learners including English Language Learners . These presentations will be used by teachers for in-classroom instruction and will help reduce teacher prep and planning time and ensure grade level rigorous instruction.
You are the perfect candidate if you:
- Are very familiar with academic standards for your subject area as well as best practices in pedagogy and instructional design.
- You have experience integrating technology and content to facilitate in-class instruction
- You are knowledgeable and worked with curriculum content from El Education, Open Up Resources, and/or Illustrative Mathematics
- You are very good at using Google Slides and Powerpoint.
- You have strong communication skills, are able to meet deadlines and are detail oriented.
- Experience with lesson authoring and delivery using Nearpod or Peardeck a big plus