The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
Are you passionate about workplace learning and training development?
Can you quickly and effectively resolve learning needs and build instructionally sound synchronous and asynchronous training materials to meet those needs? If so, keep reading…
The Instructional Designer works with business partners to identify training needs and build instructor-led, computer-based, and virtual training using ground breaking technology and innovative solutions. You will challenge learners’ understanding through meaningful activities, author measurable learning objectives, and develop materials that promote transfer, retention, and application. You’ll work under tight deadlines with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, dynamic environment where quality, creativity, and accountability are tradition.
Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it!
Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers.
At the end of the day, we are here to grow Apple’s Enterprise channel business through partnering with our business channel resellers, partners and carriers. We develop programs and strategies that enable businesses to transform the way people work.
This position is part of Channel Strategy and Operations (CSO). The WW Channel Sales Training and Enablement Manager will lead a team to deliver the best global Apple learning and engagement experiences for our B2B partners and resellers — empowering them to grow their Apple business.
The ideal candidate is creative, results-oriented and operationally strong; an experienced leader that can embrace the global nature of our business with thoughtful planing and agility, who listens well to form insights, and can communicate strategic visions, inspire action, and execute across geographic and organizational boundaries.
- In depth experience training content design and development
- Experience in adults learning material and learning principals
- Good digital graphics experience
- Knowledge of HTML
- Good facilitation skills in training deliveries situations
- Apple product knowledge
- Experience in sales or good understanding of Sales Skills
- Experience in working collaboratively with peers on multi-faceted projects
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with fluency in English
The main responsibilities of this role revolve around designing and developing learning resources to empower sales people to be passionate advocates, able to deliver the best possible customer experience to the people they interact with in their sales conversations.
Be able to test, deliver or prepare other facilitators to deliver some of the material that has been developed.
Capture feedback and constantly innovate and improve the resources to ensure a maximum efficiency, impact and retention.
This role requires a strong ability to coordinate complex projects related to the development training material. It will be essential for this person to work closely with different route to markets, World Wide team partners, country sales training teams
Collaborate in or drive training needs analysis campaigns.
Collaborate in, drive design or design and development of sales training material both for Apple internal sales teams and channel partners sales staff.
Product training related to selling in the following environments and market areas:
- Carriers (Stores and Contact Centres sales staff)
- Consumer/Retail (Stores sales staff)
- Business (Stores, HQ and Contact Centres sales staff)
- Education (Stores and HQ sales staff)
- Sales skills and products training - Soft skills training
- Trainers' facilitation skills and development training
Manage sometimes external content developers to ensure developed learning resources align to Apple's sales training material standards , whatever the type of resource:
- Virtual classroom training material
- Classroom training material
- In-Store training material
- Mobile training material
- Pilot and test different new learning resources as required.
- Help to prepare Train the Trainer sessions deliveries.
- Deliver occasionally Train the Trainer or training sessions.
Education & Experience
BS/BA degree required; MBA or advanced degree is a plus