YouNow, a live streaming community of over 52 million registered users, is looking for an intern to join our Content Management team. We’re a fast moving, fast growing team working on a cutting edge social video service that touches millions of users and content creators and is altering the digital media landscape.
YouNow is seeking a content creation intern to join our Content Management team. You will be responsible for a range of tasks and initiatives that support Content Managers, broadcasters, and the YouNow community, with a focus on creating stills and videos representing the YouNow platform experience. The individual in this position will engage with every team at YouNow—Content, Product, Finance, etc—and play a critical role in helping us achieve our company-wide goals.
The ideal candidate is creative, curious, independent, energetic, and eager to learn as much as possible. You will be at the forefront of innovation in the media space, with opportunities to expand your role in the future.
Note: This role is remote.
- Product marketing — Design, execute, test and launch in-app features like virtual gifts
- Content marketing — Create content that will be used in influencer acquisition efforts, broadcaster education, community training and more
- Social media — Ideate, propose, create, and post content to YouNow’s social media handles on Twitter, Instagram, Tik Tok, etc. to educate the YouNow community and motivate users to engage with the platform
- Campaigns and competitions — Design creative, goal-oriented campaigns to inspire and drive YouNow’s community to create great content
- Other — You will be pulled into any number of projects by teams across the company to help execute, proof, and build on the latest and greatest initiatives the team’s pursuing
- Represent and embody the YouNow brand at the highest standard, as this role will be the first point of contact for valuable future community members
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Self-starter with strong organizational skills and the ability to think strategically
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Familiar with simple video editing and graphic design
- Adobe Suite, Figma, and Canva a plus
- Positive attitude and tenacity
- Eagerness to learn and bias to build
- Receptive to feedback
- Give a sh*t