Junior Copywriter loanDepot
WritingScottsdale, AZ, Foothill Ranch, CA, US, Remotea month ago
loanDepot, America's lender, matches borrowers through technology and high-touch customer care with the credit they need to fuel their lives. While there are many loan-touch career opportunities within loanDepot, we could not take care of our employees, nor our customers, without the amazing support of our corporate teams. From HR & Marketing to Finance & Compliance, #TeamloanDepot is always searching for the best talent out there. With over $100 billion in funded loans since inception, the evolution & enthusiasm is not slowing down anytime soon. Come join us!
loanDepot — We are America’s Lender.
loanDepot is seeking a highly motivated, creative, Junior Copywriter to help conceptualize and write content for Retail sales and broader specialized marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will demonstrate expertise in writing both B2B and B2C copy to develop marketing collateral that will be shared by loan consultants nationwide with our customers and industry partners. If the prospect of being a Junior Copywriter in a growing, dynamic company sounds exciting, read on.
- Supports multiple levels of copywriting from headlines, body copy, scripts, long-form projects, short-form projects and more.
- Works to develop or improve producer- and consumer-facing marketing materials, including brochures, web, emails, flyers, advertisements, social media, presentations, e-books, and much more.
- Translates concepts and general loan product benefits into engaging messages that stand out against the competition by writing clear, persuasive, and original copy.
- Understands both the consumer (B2C) and financial professional (B2B) target audiences and uses appropriate tone, voice, and messaging to deliver effective and relatable copy.
- Collaborates with internal marketing teams to ensure optimal content development and execution.
- Supports management and team members with content ideation.
- Performs other duties and projects as assigned.
- Demonstrates knowledge of, adherence to, monitoring and responsibility for compliance with state and federal regulations and laws as they pertain to this position.
- Knowledge and understanding of the financial services industry and the housing market.
- Intermediate skills in computer terminal and personal computer operation; Microsoft Office applications including but not limited to: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Exceptional verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking skills.
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills.
- Exceptional writing, copy editing and proofreading skills.
- Able to write compelling, clear, persuasive, articulate, error-free, and original copy.
- Ability to organize and prioritize work schedules on a short-term and long-term basis.
- Ability to make informal and formal presentations, inside and outside the organization; speaking before assigned team or other groups as needed.
- Ability to deal with difficult problems involving multiple facets and variables in non-standardized
- Experience as a B2B or B2C Junior Copywriter, Junior Financial Copywriter or similar role with an agency or corporate marketing team preferred.
- Digital marketing, email marketing, and/or advertising campaign experience preferred.
- Experience in the Mortgage industry preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred and a minimum of one (1) year of experience working in a similar field.
- Competitive compensation reliant on ability & experience.
- Excellent benefits package including multiple health, dental & vision options.
- Company paid life and AD&D Insurance, as well as additional voluntary benefit possibilities.
- 401K with robust company match.
- 15+ PTO days in addition to 8 paid company holidays.
- The opportunity to work for America’s Lender under the vision of industry legend, Anthony Hsieh.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity in our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.