A few things to know before applying:
Team is everything. We pride ourselves on being egoless (or close to it). If you like being part of a supportive and selfless group of people, there’s a good chance you’ll be a fit.
Intellectual curiosity is rewarded, even more than raw intelligence. If you love to read, consume media, tinker and make cool things, we’d love to chat.
We take our jobs very seriously, but we do not take ourselves very seriously.
In this role, you will work with our highly collaborative team of strategists, copywriters, art directors and creative directors to create work that meets our client’s business objectives.
ABOUT M BOOTH
We make branded content with an eye to earned media. We use our creative craft and passion for culture to solve marketing problems for brands. We make work for all media - everything from social posts to Super Bowl ads. We are always current with what’s happening in culture and bring that energy to every client brief.
We know our differences make us stronger and we are looking for designers that bring their authentic selves to every project. We are committed to creating an environment where every employee can take up space and make the best work of their career.
Currently the agency is working remotely, so you must have the ability to work from home until we open back up.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Design social content, ads and campaigns.
- Find and present design inspiration that informs your work
- Present your work to internal teams and external clients
- Manage your day to meet strict deadlines, and prioritize requests
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or equivalent experience
- 0-2 years of experience
- Strong design portfolio
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator & After Effects
- Design, typography, illustration and basic 2d animation skills
- Knowledge of art trends, social media visual guidelines and digital best practices
- Strong collaborator
- Understanding of social platforms
- Great with feedback and revisions
- Degree in design, advertising or related field
- NOTE: candidates must be authorized to work in the U.S.
M Booth & Associates is an equal opportunity employer. All candidates will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
**Special Notes** In the wake of COVID-19, all positions are currently remote. We hope to have this person work onsite in NYC once offices resume opening pending the safety of the COVID-19 outbreak.