Junior Graphic Designer Dotdash - Remote
Remote Design JobsRemote10d ago
About the Role
Dotdash is looking for a Junior Graphic Designer with strong knowledge of Photoshop techniques, tools, and shortcuts to create digital assets to support multiple a digital publications.
This role will contribute to improving user experience to ultimately grow traffic, audience engagement, and revenue. This is a remote position.
About Your Contributions
- Organized and streamlined workflow with experience sourcing, scaling, and padding branded logos and other marketing materials.
- Ability to balance workload, priorities, and ability to be flexible while working quickly in a fast-paced environment. Must demonstrate the ability to adhere to deadlines.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently with a strong point of view. Can interpret feedback and follow creative direction.
- Maintains open, positive, and professional communication with team members and cross functional teams.
- Knowledge of bst web and mobile practices including files specs and appropriate sizing and padding ratios.
- Experience working with Asana is a Plus!
- 1-2 years experience working in Photoshop, or Adobe Illustrator, in a similar role demonstrating relevant experience
- Detail-oriented, deadline-focused, and impeccably organized
- Able to work independently and closely follow project instructions
- Well-versed in stock photo sites as Getty, Stocksy, and Twenty20
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired. We reach over 90 million people each month, more than 35% of the U.S. online population, according to comScore, and are one of the largest content publishers on the Internet. Dotdash brands collectively have won more than 50 industry awards in the last year alone, and are among the fastest-growing in their categories. Our brands include Verywell, Investopedia, The Balance, The Spruce, Lifewire, Byrdie, MyDomaine, TripSavvy, Brides, Liquor.com, TreeHugger, Mother Nature Network, and ThoughtCo.
Please be aware of fraudulent recruiters offering opportunities at Dotdash. Note that any correspondence with a member of the Dotdash recruiting team will come from a @dotdash.com or a email@example.com account belonging to a Dotdash Recruiter. If you are in conversations for a job opportunity and wish to confirm its validity, please reach out directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dotdash embraces inclusivity and values our diverse community. We are committed to building a team based on qualifications, merit and business need. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.