Junior Graphic Designer (m/f/d) Productsup
Graphic DesignBerlin, Germany, EU, Remote11 days ago
Your role and goals:
We’re looking for a Junior Graphic Designer to join our Design Team. At Productsup, the Design team is an integral part of the Brand and Communication team and is responsible for a mix of branding, design, marketing campaigns, and business assets, all while working to evolve our brand journey. If you have a natural eye for design and a passion for delivering dynamic ideas that connect with our audiences and design, this is the ideal opportunity for you!
In your first 3 months you will:
- Learn about the evolution of our brand and brand roll out
- Get to know the different stakeholders in the Marketing department
- Kick off your first projects, for example working on a feed management campaign or new Facebook assets
In your first 6 months and beyond you will:
- Make sure that the appearance of our brand and our corporate identity follow our brand guidelines and actively undergo continuous development
- Execute a variety of projects, making sure that they are on-brand, compelling, consistent, and visually exciting
- Support the marketing department with the production and designs assets to numerous specs for online guides, infographics, one-pagers, website, banners, and social media.
What you bring to the team:
- 1-2 years of design experience in an agency or a similar role in a B2B company
- Proficiency with the latest graphics software: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Indesign (Adobe Premier, Adobe After effects and Web design softwares would be an added bonus)
- Experience in interpreting briefs and handling presentations data effectively, formatting in software such as Keynote, Microsoft Powerpoint and Google slides
- Good knowledge of design principles, typography, and colour theory
- Creativity and a passion for finding new modern trends
- Illustration skills are a big plus
- You are eager to learn and have an eye for details
- Fluency in English
What we offer you:
- A permanent position at our profitable and growing company
- The option to work remotely and flexibly, because we know outstanding talent knows best how and where to work
- A unique and thorough onboarding program (Either remotely, or at our Berlin headquarters) where you’ll learn the ins-and-outs of our company and product
- Ongoing internal and external training, personal development, and professional growth opportunities as we scale our thriving business!
- Employee referral bonuses: we know that talent attracts talent, and we encourage you to refer people you know to join our team of Feedfighters
- The opportunity to take ownership and responsibility, impacting the company’s growth in an international environment with 30+ nationalities
- Discounted Urban Sports membership
- Relocation & bureaucracy assistance
Do you have what it takes? We'd love to hear from you!
We know CVs don't always tell the whole story, so in addition to submitting your CV feel free to let us know why you're interested in this role in a short cover letter (:100 words).