As a Jr. Marketing Designer at Framer, you’ll help create promotional assets, sales PDFs, landing pages, educational examples, email and blog post assets , and more—everything we need to market our product successfully. From creating static assets to eye-catching interactive ads, our marketing designers are required to have a strong eye for detail, the ability to work in an organized manner, and to deliver on tight deadlines. We have a high bar for design, but the right person will be able to have a hand in evolving the brand and defining the way we market products at Framer.
What you’ll do
- Create assets for sales, marketing, and product releases
- Deliver high-quality work that is error-free and on-time
- Produce promotional and educational videos
- Provide design support for Content, Sales, and Growth teams
- Bring the quality of Framer’s branding to the next level
- A portfolio with strong visual work
- A fundamental understanding of typography, color, layout and animation design
- Experience with visual design and prototyping tools
- Bonus: Prior experience with video editing, HTML, CSS, JS, React
What we offer
You’ll work with some of the best global talent and build a tool used by all the companies you know and love, including Amazon, Microsoft, and Spotify. Our philosophy is simple—hire diverse, passionate people and foster a culture that empowers great work. From flexible holidays and education stipend, we do everything to make sure you feel motivated, and supported.
- Remote Friendly
- Flexible Hours
- Flexible Holidays
- Laptop & Tools
- Education Stipend
- Parental Leave
- Pension Plan
- Commuter Card
Framer is an equal opportunity employer. As part of our dedication to diversity, we work to ensure a fair interview process and maintain an inclusive work environment.