ABOUT THE TEAM
Since 2015, Revolut has introduced over 10 million customers to a new way to handle their money. From instant spending notifications and built-in budgeting controls, to global currency exchange and stock trading, customers simply get more with Revolut.
We approach visual design at Revolut the same way that we approach everything else. We take complex issues, and create extraordinary solutions that our customers love. From on-boarding flows to new feature presentations, our goal is to both inform and delight.
Put simply, we build things we want to use ourselves, that we’re proud to show to our friends and families.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for talented Junior Visual Designer to join our Brand Studio and work on marketing projects across our products and multi channel communication. A Junior Visual Designer at Revolut should be a multidisciplinary designer who can articulate their design decisions every step of the way.
This person should have delightful creative ideas, amazing design skills, a fastidious attention to detail, and smart strategic thinking; most importantly, they should be keen on learning new design skills and tools.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING
• Deliver creative visual assets, static and motion design that brings our brand to life
• Concept and develop content for social campaigns
• Work with our product, marketing, and internal teams to deliver the best solutions for our projects
• Gather design references, create moodboards, scamps, storyboards and animatics to communicate ideas to stakeholders
• Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
• Work across multiple project deadlines
• Engage with the strategic dimension of our work
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
• 1+ year experience creating visuals, with a portfolio of work which showcases creativity and attention to detail
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic / Communication design or relevant major
• A keen eye for typography and good understanding of graphic design fundamentals (colour, layout, composition)
• Proficiency in Adobe Suite, especially After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator
NICE TO HAVE
• Proficiency in Figma or equivalent prototyping tools
• Experience in information design / infographic / data visualisation is a huge plus
• Interest in the fintech / tech industry
• London-based candidates are preferred
LITTLE ABOUT US
We believe that there are better ways for people to control their money. Easier, fairer ways.
Revolut started in 2015 with card transactions abroad without rubbish exchange rates or hidden fees. We've since added business accounts, vaults, insurance and even access to cryptocurrency exposure.
We reached 10 million customers as we rolled into 2020 and we're adding another million every quarter.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
From employee 1 to employee 14000, you will be slotting into a global team that shares a number of traits.
You can work autonomously and take ownership. We thrive with the space and responsibility to solve problems.
You operate best without lots of bureaucracy. We don’t hide behind fancy job titles or clunky processes ‘because that’s how things are done’.
You approach work in a logical way. We are not afraid to make mistakes but we use data and logic to backup decisions and improve understanding.
And you share our mission to improve people’s relationship with their money.