Junior Web Graphic Designer Dealer Inspire
Graphic DesignChicago, IL, US, Remote2 months ago
Dealer Inspire (DI) is a leading disruptor in the automotive industry through our innovative culture, legendary service, and kick-ass website, technology, and marketing solutions.
Our mission is to future-proof local dealerships by building the essential, mobile-first platform that makes automotive retail faster, easier, and smarter for both shoppers and dealers. Headquartered in Naperville, IL, our team of nearly 600 work friends are spread across the United States and Canada, pushing the boundaries and getting **** done every day, together.
DI offers an inclusive environment that celebrates collaboration and thinking differently to solve the challenges our clients face. Our shared success continues to lead to rapid growth and positive change, which opens up opportunities to advance your career to the next level by working with passionate, creative people across skill sets. If you want to be challenged, learn every day, and work as a team with some of the best in the industry, we want to meet you. Apply today!
Want to learn more about who we are? Check us out here!
About the Role:
Designing responsive websites for Automotive Dealers. Creation of Auto-related graphics and advertisements will be supplementary.
- MINIMUM 1 year designing responsive websites using Photoshop
- Working knowledge of HTML / CSS
- Understanding of WordPress and custom template design
- Very Proficient in Photoshop with experience using Illustrator
- Knowledge of the Automotive industry a HUGE plus
- Must be very organized, punctual, and detail-oriented
- Fast learner & interested in new technologies
- The ability to remain cool under pressure
Responsibilities May Include:
- Designing of client websites using our Award-Winning, WordPress-based platform
- Working with a team of project managers and developers to complete tasks
- Assisting with support tickets to correct graphics/issues on current sites
- Working on new feature requests and implementing on current sites
Compensation based upon skill and previous experience. Motivated and talented individuals may advance quickly in our fast growing company.
- 100% match of your 401k contributions up to 4% of your gross income
- 10 days paid time off, 4 days of sick/safe leave, and selected paid holidays
- Work time/Fun time, bi-monthly team outings
- Coaching and career building
- Subsidized gym membership
- Subsidized internet access for your home
- Quality Peer-to-Peer Bonus Program