The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it.
Do you love helping people and acting as a trusted resource to others? Do you enjoy building deep expertise as well as navigating new and different tasks every day? Does an exciting, dynamic, and fast paced environment catch your attention? Terrific! Join our team, and together, we can look for opportunities to make our workplace better than it was the day before.
Marcom is the Global Marketing Communications group at Apple. We lead all of the advertising and marketing to ensure the flawless development and execution of world-class communications. We work on high-impact projects that serve various lines of business, use the latest technologies and continue to evolve and deliver solutions on a worldwide scale!
The Keynote Design team within Apple’s Marketing Communications Group crafts the visuals for every Apple launch event to deliver the world’s best presentations.
This is an opportunity to work with a small design team focused on creating engaging presentations that introduce Apple’s products and services to the world. We work closely with multiple groups across Apple and within Marcom. The ideal candidate must possess strong design and animation skills, as well as the ability to tell compelling stories. You will be responsible for exploration of concept, development and execution of slide designs.
Make the result beautiful, and the effort invisible.
- Exceptional creativity in concept development and problem solving
- Mastery of Keynote, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proactive, self-motivated and adaptable to a dynamic and fast-paced team
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Ability to develop creative solutions and designs under tight schedules
- A precise eye for typography and layout
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Dependability and flexibility of hours
- Some motion graphic experience; proficiency in After Effects or a similar program
- Dedicated to Apple’s high standards of quality
Create graphics and charts within slides for product marketing and executive review
Define the motion of transitions and animations of slides
Contribute story-driven, forward-thinking ideas
Work collaboratively with other designers, cross-functional producers, animators, senior creatives, engineers and Apple’s executive leadership team
Analyze and deliver clear and concise feedback to improve the quality of deliverables
Support on-going production
Adhere to brand guidelines
Education & Experience
BA/BFA degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics or other related discipline preferred, with 7+ years experience in the creative and design field
- Must provide link to portfolio that demonstrates strong concepts and execution
- To learn more about opportunities at Apple, visit http://www.apple.com/jobs/us/
- We offer health benefits and paid vacation.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.