Lead Brand Designer Kandji
Graphic DesignUS, Remote25 days ago
Kandji is building the future of Apple Enterprise Management. The use of Apple devices in the enterprise is growing rapidly. Drawing on decades of experience in Apple IT, we saw a dire need for a modern Apple device management platform that could accommodate growing businesses and increasing regulatory demands.
Now one of the fastest growing venture-backed software startups in San Diego, Kandji grew to hundreds of B2B customers within a few months of initial product launch. Today, we have a 95% Customer Satisfaction rate and a rapidly growing community of customers, including names like Crunchbase, Vivint Solar, Remitly, and Turo.
Behind our business is a handful of the best investors in tech. Together, we are creating a new category of device management that can better serve modern businesses.
Kandji is seeking a Lead Brand Designer to join our marketing team and help develop a world-class brand identity, with specific focus on our website. This is our first full-time design hire on the marketing team, so you will have the opportunity to build and own the entire design strategy.
The ideal candidate is known for constantly innovating and pushing the limits of what we can accomplish on our website and other visual properties, clearly communicating who we are and why we stand out in the market. You’re someone who demonstrates passion for great design and for expanding, evolving, defining, and documenting flexible design systems that achieve bar-raising quality and consistency for the brand at scale. This position reports directly to the Head of Marketing.
Day to Day
- Own the strategic direction and execution of our brand and design systems, with an eye towards continued evolution and refinement
- Lead break-through brand expressions and inspire continued innovation of the Kandji website, including interactivity and information architecture
- Drive the visual identity of our digital ads across all platforms, working with our Digital Marketing Manager
- Own and refine our component library
- Collaborate with fellow marketers to deliver a wide range of content in a consistent and innovative style, such as presentations, whitepapers, emails, landing pages, signage and more
- Support our People team in creating a inclusive employer brand that is compelling to diverse audiences
- Collaborate with Product and UX Design teams to ensure that our branding and product remain aligned and consistent across all experience touchpoints
- An outstanding eye for detail and consistency, combined with a deep understanding of branding, typography, color, iconography, grid systems, responsive frameworks
- A passion for visual storytelling, demonstrable through a portfolio containing advertising creative, design systems and web assets/pages
- Proven experience (re)designing websites, from initial strategy through to implementation with front-end web developers
- You have mastered the primary Adobe design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and have experience working collaboratively with Figma
- You are skilled at animation, and are highly proficient with tools like After Effects or Principle
- Are a hands-on maker, with the interpersonal skills to work cross-functionally with product, creatives, product marketers, content marketers, and campaign managers of all levels
- Process-oriented, with proven experience building or optimizing design systems
- Are persuasive and humble in explaining your work, process, and decisions making and crave feedback to help you design at your best
Nice to haves
- Experience working in a high-growth environment, preferably within a tech SaaS context
- Highly proficient at illustration and experienced with tools like ProCreate, Adobe Illustrator
- Experience with video production and editing
Benefits & Perks
- Work from anywhere in the USA!
- Competitive salary
- Generous vacation policy
- 100% paid medical + dental + vision coverage
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- Equity for full-time employees
- Home office reimbursement for comfortable remote working
- Cell phone & Internet stipend
- 8 weeks paid leave for new parents
- New Macbook Pro and software setup
- Exciting opportunities for career growth
- An outstanding, inclusive culture
We are excited to be serving a significant need for a fast-growing market, and are proud of the high-performing team we have brought together so far. If you’re someone who wants to engage in new, exciting projects that will challenge your skills in the best way possible, we would love to connect with you.
At Kandji we believe in fostering an inclusive environment in which employees feel encouraged to share their unique perspectives, leverage their strengths, and act authentically. We know that diverse teams are strong teams, and welcome those from all backgrounds and varying experiences.