The Product Layer is a collaborative and fully extensible data platform which makes data science accessible to companies of all sizes by enabling them to trust, collaborate on, and leverage their data for impactful insights and data driven business logic and decisions.
In order to make data driven decisions, you need to trust your data. And to trust your data, you need SSoT (Single Source of Truth) practice in your data organisation. Implementing this practice is only possible in a collaborative data platform, by building reliable, uniform and reusable/reproducible pipelines.
You’ll join an early stage start-up with a small team of 15 in a business where design is at the forefront of everything they do.
This role will be reporting into the CEO directly and will have one direct report. They see they company growing to be approx 20 people buy E.O.Y.
The founder has a strong track record of building successful companies and long-term plans are to to build an iconic company in this field.
You will envision how our users experience the product. They are on a challenging mission to enable our users to extract actionable insights from complex data. You’ll take on extremely complex tasks and convert them into accessible, easy-to-use experiences. To achieve this, you will be part of all stages of product development from idea-generation to shipping. You will be in constant communication with all other vertical teams of product development.
- Experience in designs for extreme simplicity which makes products usable by anyone
- Experience working as a designer in start-ups
- Ability to create and lead projects – from inception through to delivery
- An understanding of designing for data analytics/visualisation/processing software
- Experience complex with b2b products
- Comfortable working independently and make decisions with minimal supervision