We‘re hiring for multiple positions on the User Experience team at the Lead and Principal levels. You’ll have the opportunity to work on multiple B2B and B2C product areas across Salesforce, creating new design patterns and paradigms and collaborating with cross-disciplinary teams to bring your visions to life. This is an opportunity to shape the user experience in ways that solve meaningful problems, design with a focus on inclusivity and accessibility, and make life better for all users and customers.
You’ll direct the team in crafting and articulating the product vision, in line with clear goals and rationales – a role requiring expert visualization skills, thought leadership, empathy, and the ability to work closely with product and technology partners. You’ll immerse yourself in all aspects of end-to-end experience design, including using storyboards, journey maps, flow diagrams, wireframes, interactive prototypes, and high-fidelity mockups to communicate design ideas and direction.
At Salesforce, our UX teams aspire to make products people love – tools that make a salesperson’s day more productive, a marketer’s campaign more powerful, and a developer’s app more feature rich. Behind each product is a team of talented UX designers and engineers, driven by the power of design to build integrated and ethical experiences that support strong relationships for our users and their customers. Bring your skills, inspire your team, and create amazing experiences as you help us transform the way business gets done.
Clouds we are hiring for:
The Salesforce Industries team is shaping the future of healthcare, financial services, and many other sectors in a major growth area for the company. Design and user research are at the core of accelerated innovation in the public sector, health, and finance. For example, we helped launch a work.com platform – including contact-tracing tools – that’s helping both public and private communities reopen safely during the pandemic. We're looking for passionate, self-motivated team members who can ask the hard questions and move seamlessly between big-picture thinking and the fine points of craft. As a member of the Industries Product Design Team, you'll work closely with product managers, engineers, marketers, and other product teams, as well as directly with our customers.
Trailhead is the fun way to learn Salesforce: https://trailhead.salesforce.com/ Trailhead is where developers, admins, and business users get the skills they need for the jobs of the future, and thanks to gamification they have a little fun along the way. The Trailhead product is where businesses can bring the magic of Trailhead to their employees, customers, and partners, and we’re now integrating it into Salesforce from the ground up.
As a product designer on Trailhead Platform, you’ll be a driver on the team that is re-imagining the Trailhead experience across the web, our products, Slack, and more. You’ll be using and developing the Trailhead Design System and Salesforce Lightning Design System. You’ll be responsible for helping re-imagine Trailhead as a Platform, and helping salespeople onboard onto Sales Cloud. You’ll be creating new interaction patterns, designing for new users, new use cases, and helping redesign the Trailhead Design System to work with the Salesforce Platform. You’ll work closely with UX teams from Sales and Service cloud, from the Digital Experience team, and Slack, as well as the Trailhead Platform.
Businesses must move quickly to stay ahead. Salesforce Payments provides businesses with cutting-edge payment solutions to meet their customer’s needs and grow their business.
To help deliver these next-generation solutions, the Salesforce Payments team is looking for a Lead UX Designer who’s excited to bring their unique contributions to our products. As a key member of the Payments team, you will collaborate with cross-disciplinary teams to bring your ideas to life. You’ll be involved at all levels of the product development process – from gathering customer and user insights, future-visioning, and prototyping through implementation and testing. You will have an opportunity to influence the future of our product, helping customers evolve and grow their businesses with Payments, the Salesforce platform, and our partner ecosystem.
The Salesforce Experience Cloud team creates the tools that let our customers quickly and easily build Salesforce-integrated websites, portals, and applications – delivering customer-first digital experiences, from anywhere, on the world's #1 CRM.
We’re looking for a UX designer who’s excited to bring unique contributions to our digital experience and marketing products. As a member of the curious, intensely collaborative, and highly motivated User Experience team, you’ll work with multiple cross-disciplinary teams to bring your ideas to life. Get involved at every level of the product development process, from gathering customer and user insights to future-visioning, prototyping, and implementation and testing.
- 5+ years of experience designing and delivering products from start to finish, as part of a cross-functional team
- Deep understanding of user-centered design methods and best practices
- Demonstrated desire to continually improve on processes
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment while producing great design work on tight deadlines
- The ability to explore ideas, persuade others, and build consensus on fast-moving projects with varying degrees of ambiguity
- Self-motivation; ability to produce results both independently and as part of a team
- Strong communication and active listening skills, with an ability to build and develop close, trusting relationships
- Experience using multiple approaches, including analytics and user research, to drive decisions and develop product iterations
- Ability to distill and reframe a problems, then define a framework for resolution, generating clear, elegant solutions for complex challenges
- Systems thinking; ability to step back and see a project’s larger ecosystem, with a focus on solutions that improve not just one feature but the entire user flow
- Demonstrated behaviors, attitudes, actions, and judgements that inspire employees to follow and other leaders to trust
- Expert knowledge of current design tools such as Figma, along with an ability to quickly learn new tools as they emerge
- Experience developing software that is global in reach, universal in design, and designed for users of multiple languages and abilities
- Experience designing and thinking in design systems, not just single-purpose apps
- An internal compass that points toward ethics and equality, and the conviction to speak up when we veer off course
- BA/BS or MA/MS in design-related field, or equivalent experience
- Using documentation, reviews, and presentations, communicate clear and compelling ideas to a wide range of key stakeholders
- Serve as a bridge connecting design, product, engineering, and marketing teams
- Work closely with product owners, engineers, and user research to create a vision for the product area
- Oversee multiple web and mobile application features, interfaces, and experiences
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide
- Generate detailed final design specs that inspire accurate developer builds
- Work with developers and quality experts to deliver a polished final product
- Promote and educate others on new interface guidelines and design patterns
- Mentor new design staff
- Set the vision for a product’s creative identity, articulate it clearly and convincingly, and guide the team through its implementation
- Creates inclusive designs for all users. Advocates for accessibility, encouraging product and engineering management to prioritize accessible features and bug fixes