Work Styles at Zoom
In most cases, you will have the opportunity to choose your preferred working location from the following options when you join Zoom: in-person, hybrid or remote. Visit this page for more information about Zoom's Workstyles.
Zoom Contact Center is an omnichannel contact center solution that’s optimized for video and integrated right into the same Zoom experience. Zoom Contact Center brings unified communications together with contact center capabilities
We strive to understand complex problems and root causes to form elegant design solutions. Design for users and their jobs to be done on and offline, with the highest experience Zoom can provide.
Provide a stellar user experience to deliver on the promises we make to our users. Zoom is looking for a Lead Product Designer to shape our product experience for our Contact Center team. You will partner closely with different teams at Zoom to create the most intuitive and delightful experience on behalf of our users.
- Lead the overall Contact Center design strategy and innovation and deliver a cohesive and quality experience by actively collaborating internally and externally.
- Own the architecture of the Contact Center and be the gatekeeper. You will be responsible for illustrating how details fit into a bigger picture for the users, product, platform, and Zoom and socializing it with stakeholders, partners, and other designers.
- Be responsible for communicating strategy, vision, and potential improvement solutions.
- Be responsible for executive-level storytelling that elaborates the problem, root cause, and design solutions that encompass the overall strategy of the Contact Center.
- Partner with the design systems team and strategize for the growth of the Contact Center design systems and consistent design.
- Always advocate and enhance the Zoom Brand experience within the design team and the cross-functional partners.
- Build a strategic partnership with PM and Eng org at Zoom. Identify and work with key contacts from Product, Design, Engineering, Marketing, and Legal to tackle ambiguous problems.
- Being knowledgeable on the Zoom Product ecosystem and user journey.
- Drives a group consensus for sustainable and quality design solutions by actively aligning the team’s knowledge on the problem and root cause.
- Take a smart and calculated risk to drive a design decision. The decision will always be for the strategic growth and quality of all Contact Center and Zoom Products.
- Articulate your vision and rationale through various design artifacts, and deliver complete solutions for the product and design organization.
- Help mentor and inspire other designers.
- Are a positive and proactive spirit.
- Enjoys connecting with people at a human scale.
- Have a design foresight for the future and are passionate about making an impact on the Zoom business and design.
- Can identify issues and able to mitigate for the sustainability and quality of the product
- Are not afraid of ambiguity.
- Strive for truth and allow room for a different perspectives to enter.
- Typically requires 10+ years of related experience.
- Strong knowledge of user experience design processes and methodology for web apps.
- Proficiency with Figma (our primary design tool) or the ability to adapt to it.
- A passion for creating products that balances function and emotional impact on people.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Previous contact center related design experience is a plus.
- Experience working with remote teams and an international audience.
- Experience working with and contributing to design systems.
- Experience designing for OS-native apps, mobile apps, and embedded apps.
- Strong bias for action in a fast-paced, metric driven environment.
- Self-motivated team player, with refined and assertive collaboration skills.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Zoomies is the driver of our success. To make sure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience we never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. Zoom is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives including qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records as well as any qualified applicants requiring reasonable accommodations in accordance with the law. If you need any assistance or accommodations due to a medical condition, or if you need assistance accessing our website or completing the application process, please let us know by emailing us at email@example.com.
Zoom requires all U.S. employees who will work in person at a Zoom office, attend in-person Zoom meetings or have in-person customer meetings to be fully vaccinated. Zoom will consider requests for reasonable accommodations for religious or medical reasons as required under applicable law.