To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology Job Details
We're hiring a Product Designer to focus on Slack’s Virtual Headquarters team, designing and building experiences that make Slack an essential digital replacement for the physical office. Recent launches from this team include Slack Huddles and Clips . This role offers the opportunity to help teams feel more connected and aligned in a work-from-anywhere world.
Designers serve a vital role at Slack. They work across every stage of product development, from defining the vision for new features to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaborating across roles and expertise. Slack has a positive, inclusive, and supportive culture. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please send us a nice hello, plus links to your work and experience.
What You'll Be Doing
- Working iteratively and collaboratively with product, design, research and engineering partners to solve problems and create useful, usable and pleasant product features.
- Partnering with engineering to prototype and execute a high-quality user experience.
- Bringing a user-centered perspective to conversations in order to add value to the product via a design lens.
- Contributing to Slack’s design system in order to improve the craft, scalability, and accessibility of the product.
- Coaching other designers in their presentation, interpersonal and team communication skills.
- Improving your team’s work by asking for and offering feedback from other product designers and cross-functional teammates.
What You Should Have
- 4+ years of experience in an individual contributor role on a product design team for desktop or mobile
- An outstanding portfolio, showcasing a foundation in typography, interaction, and visual design.
- Experience working and collaborating with diverse teams in a dynamic, rapid-growth environment.
- Experience partnering with product managers to develop the strategy and rationale for product features.
- Experience with prototyping as a means to explore and convey design solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Deep understanding of how to create usable, accessible, and modular designs that can scale to millions of users.
For Colorado-based roles: Minimum annual salary of $142,400. You may also be offered a bonus, restricted stock units, and benefits. More details about our company benefits can be found at the following link: https://www.getsalesforcebenefits.com/
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form .
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesforce.com or Salesforce.org .
Salesforce welcomes all.