Working at Atlassian
Atlassian can hire people in any country where we have a legal entity. Assuming you have eligible working rights and a sufficient time zone overlap with your team, you can choose to work remotely or return to an office as they reopen (unless it’s necessary for your role to be performed in the office). Interviews and onboarding are conducted virtually, a part of being a distributed-first company.
Are you passionate about learning? Does enabling outstanding performance through learning and development excite you every day? We're looking for an exceptional Learning Experience Designer with strong analytical skills to join the Customer Support and Success (CSS) team at Atlassian.
This role will focus on analyzing learning and performance needs across the CSS organization, recommending solutions for successful business outcomes, and designing and delivering learning experiences. You'll work closely with leaders, business analysts, learners, and the rest of our growing CSS Talent Enablement team, and you'll seek out and leverage both quantitative and qualitative data. If you are passionate about analyzing complex people challenges and designing awesome learning experiences, then we need you!
The experience we're looking for includes:
- 7+ years experience in analyzing organizational performance needs and designing learning experiences
- Deep and current expertise in end-to-end instructional design
- Demonstrated expertise in analysis and evaluation methods both qualitative and quantitative
- Expertise in eLearning development and related technologies
- Multiple examples of desired business outcomes achieved through your projects and contributions
- 3+ years experience working in a global organization
- 3+ years of experience working in high-tech and/or customer support organizations
- Portfolio of your learning design work available upon request
Nice to have:
- Expertise in Action Mapping
- 3+ years of experience in high-growth, highly-scaled environments
- Proficiency with Gmail, G Suite, and Slack
- Working knowledge of Confluence, Jira, and related tools
Some sample responsibilities include:
- Coordinate support engineers to deliver learning programs across multiple product teams and regions
- Analyze product team metrics and assessments to identify the most impactful trainings to deliver, and align with product leadership on the priorities
- Plan and lead projects aimed at improving time to proficiency and other important metrics that indicate success as our team scales
- Plan, make the case for, and manage projects with multiple SME's and training developers
- Train Support Engineers on how to align training development to our growth profiles and skills matrices to improve our employee and customer experiences
- Promote alignment within product team and beyond on essential talent processes like technical assessments
- Contribute to the Learning Enablement team's expertise and influence through high-quality instructional design, learning deployment, and innovative solutions to improve learning effectiveness globally across CSS
More about you
You value high-quality work with attention to detail and have a track record of delivering it. You combine curiosity, judgment, humility, and drive, and like asking "why" to unravel a seemingly complex problem and get to the root cause. You cultivate partnerships with people at all levels inside and outside the organization to gather insights, determine solutions, and marshal support to move forward to positively influence business outcomes.
You love collaborating, asking questions, addressing issues, and giving praise. You listen well, and constantly look for ways to make valuable contributions to keep pace with our rapid growth and evolution. You get excited about building from the ground up and are enthusiastic about pivoting as things change.
You're great at managing a variety of initiatives simultaneously and set clear priorities for your work, even in highly complex situations. You possess a strong execution muscle to establish action plans, priorities, timelines, and use resources to drive measurable success.
More about our team
You'll join the growing Learning & Development team within the CSS Talent Enablement team located in multiple regions across the globe.
We challenge each other constantly to improve our work and ask hard questions. We're direct, focused, and demand excellence, but there's laughter in every meeting because we thoroughly enjoy the work we do and the impact it has. We're constantly growing, learning, adapting, and trying new things.
Our perks & benefits
To support you at work and play, our perks and benefits include ample time off, an annual education budget, paid volunteer days, and so much more.
The world’s best teams work better together with Atlassian. From medicine and space travel, to disaster response and pizza deliveries, Atlassian software products help teams all over the planet. At Atlassian, we're motivated by a common goal: to unleash the potential of every team.
We believe that the unique contributions of all Atlassians create our success. To ensure that our products and culture continue to incorporate everyone's perspectives and experience, we never discriminate based on race, religion, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, age, or marital, veteran, or disability status. All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
To learn more about our culture and hiring process, explore our Candidate Resource Hub.