Seller University is Amazon’s one-stop learning service that assists aspiring and current Sellers successfully build and grow their business on Amazon globally. Seller University’s mission is to empower every individual/ company that has expressed interest in selling on Amazon to be able to launch, build and succeed their venture on Amazon. We are expanding our team and are looking forward to making a difference to all business around the world considering online selling.
Are you a Day 1 thinker who is passionate about innovating on behalf of our customers and isn’t afraid of building programs from scratch? The Selling Partner Services org is looking an experienced Learning Experience Designer to develop solutions to help our world wide sellers successfully launch and grow on Amazon.
- Collaborate with subject matter experts, stakeholders, and other learning experience designers to identify learning goals and learning outcomes for online learning experiences.
- Design and develop online learning experiences that align with learning outcomes, apply research-based learning principles, and inform learner progress and success in online learning environments.
- Use eLearning authoring tools to build online learning experiences that include assessments, interactive activities, animated videos, graphics and images, and text-based content.
- Pursue a deep understanding of learner roles to ensure that learning solutions meet the needs of learners.
- Maintain knowledge of new developments in learning science, learning design, and learning technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in in learning design, learning science, instructional design, educational psychology, or similar field.
- Understanding of industry learning trends and best practices, adult learning theory, and instructional design principles.
- 2 - 3 years experience in designing online instructional activities to support adult learners in online instruction
- Experience developing training in a variety of delivery modalities (virtual, hands-on/experiential, instructor led, remote classroom, synchronous/asynchronous) for a variety of audiences
- Experience working as a member of a team to collaborate with subject matter experts to design curriculum for online instruction.
- Experience using online course authoring technologies to create eLearning experiences.
- Knowledge of learning science and instructional design principles.
- Solid project management skills including planning work, managing details, keeping multiple tasks/projects on track, using time well, and delivering results.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Graduate degree in learning design, learning science, instructional design, educational psychology, or similar field.
- 4+ years’ experience designing online instructional activities to support adult learners.
- Experience creating digital interactives (e.g. simulations, animated video, etc.)
- Experience using learning data to inform continuous improvement.
The pay for this position in Colorado start at $95,000; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.