Marketing Design Intern Chegg
Graphic DesignUS, Remote2 months ago
- Provide support to the Creative Marketing team & all marketing channels with ongoing design needs
- Concept & create artwork for social media, emails, banner advertising, and landing pages
- Effectively communicate conceptual ideas and design rationale< span="">
- Organize and update creative assets, style guides, and presentations
- Assist with design research, keeping up to date on the latest design trends & best practices
- Participate in campaign planning, gathering student insights, testing concepts, and exploring design solutions to market Chegg and drive customers to our products
- Have an online portfolio - send us a link (required for consideration)
- Currently pursuing an undergraduate degree
- Prior experience with visual design, creating graphics, and a solid grasp of design concepts
- Comfortable working with Adobe Creative Suite (including Photoshop and Illustrator), Sketch, Mac OS X platform
- Understand and can incorporate best practices & trends in design & layout, and adapt designs for mobile formats
- Knowledge of student culture & current student lifestyle trends
- Motivated self-starter who takes initiative and is a quick learner
- Be willing to jump in & help out with all phases of the design process
- Ability to work autonomously and use critical thinking
- Creative, resourceful, detail-oriented, organized
- Bonus if you have photography or have video editing skills and motion graphics/animation (but not required)
- Be legally allowed to work in the US (US citizen, green card, or F1 student visa holder)
- Have the ability to work for continuous weeks in the summer
- Have the ability to work 40 hours per week
What project will the intern work on?
They will be helping brainstorm and execute the Chegg Fall 2021 Rush campaign. Including but not limited to emails, banner ads, and photography.
What skills will the intern gain?
- Time management
- Business acumen (Working with stakeholders, communication cross-functionally)
- Project management
- Presentation skills
See what it’s like to be a Chegg intern!
Learn more about Chegg!
Chegg puts students first. As the leading connected learning platform, the company makes higher education more affordable, more accessible, and more successful for students. Chegg is a publicly-held company based in Santa Clara, California, and trades on the NYSE under the symbol CHGG. For more information, visit www.chegg.com.
Chegg is an equal opportunity employer
United States Remote: This is a remote position which may be performed anywhere in the United States except for within the state of Colorado.