Marketing Designer Guidebook
UX UIRaleigh, NC, US, Remote3 months ago
Guidebook is a simple and powerful mobile application builder that lets you create an app in four easy steps with no coding skills required.
Thousands of organizations use Guidebook to create mobile applications for their conference, corporate meeting, university, or other event — but it doesn’t stop there.
Our mission is to connect people with the places in which they spend their time. Forward-thinking professionals are using Guidebook’s simple app builder to make interactive mobile guides for their student orientations, college campus tours, venues, corporate campuses, airports, and more — wherever communities come together.
Here at Guidebook we know the future is mobile — come join us on this endeavor!
ABOUT THE JOB:
Guidebook is seeking an experienced Marketing Designer with Front-end Development Experience (UI/UX) to work directly with our Marketing team in support of sales and customer support initiatives. You will play a key role in "first impressions" for Guidebook materials viewed by prospective customers and existing users.
You will be designing vital content which is shared throughout our international branches. This role is more than just creating digital imagery – your work will impact Marketing and Sales team success and bottom line revenue. Your creations will be viewed by millions on the web and will help us grow our client base by generating interest and demand.
You will synthesize information and work in close partnership with various client facing teams to maximize the conversion of the content pieces you design. You will also create designs for both short and long form content, webinars, presentations, email, and much more.
Our thoughtful, well-designed content and clean, elegant brand image have helped us grow at a rapid rate, and we want to extend that trend by making our designs even better across a variety of channels. The ideal candidate will not only have the appropriate technical, design, and creative skills, but also will be very flexible and unfazed by handling last-minute requests from multiple teams. We’re looking for someone who is good at priority setting, receptive to feedback, and able to collaborate with a variety of people.
Key competencies for this role include experience with Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, and Website builders (Webflow). Bonus points for experience in Marketo, github, video editing, HTML/CSS, Jquery, animation, and any motion design software.
WITHIN 3 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Develop a strong understanding of the Guidebook brand and voice
- Refresh existing sales collateral and materials to support sales and marketing tell the Guidebook story across channels
- Design and/or refresh email templates for database-wide email sends, graphics for presentations and webinars; and support content and brand marketing collateral
- Generate and optimize conversion-focused landing pages
WITHIN 6 MONTHS, YOU’LL:
- Design custom illustrations to extend Guidebook's brand and iconography, as well as design infographics and other creative data visualizations
- Create layouts and and expand on graphics for long-form marketing collateral: ebooks, white papers, sales sheets, etc.
- Work with the marketing and design teams to grow our website (guidebook.com), brand standards and illustration style, and take a degree of ownership over its brand design
OTHER CHARACTERISTICS OF THE IDEAL CANDIDATE:
- 2+ years of experience with illustration, marketing production design, UI/UX design
- 2+ years experience with Webflow or other code friendly website builders
- Interested in our customers and the product we’re creating
- Able to take sales team ideas and requests and turn them into marketing material
- Able to expand upon existing campaign ideas—finding ways to repurpose or redesign to maximize efficiencies
- Able to think strategically, communicate effectively and be able to prioritize (and re-prioritize) quickly -- thinking on your feet is a plus!
- Data-driven and interested in contributing ideas to improve product, marketing, and sales initiatives
- 100% paid benefits: medical, dental, and vision
- Unlimited and flexible vacation time
- Stock options