Pentagram London is looking for a highly creative midweight 3D and 2D Motion Designer to join Luke Powell and Jody Hudson-Powell’s team working remotely to start but eventually/pandemic permitting at their London office.
Jody and Luke’s design practice has involved 3D and motion design since the beginning. As such, the role of a 3D and motion designer in our team is integral to our overall approach to brand design.
We work across a variety of sectors with a mixture of companies at all stages of growth, including tech, AI, gaming, finance, entertainment, culture and fashion and this position within our team plays a key role in the success of our work.
Our current core team is made up of two creative directors, two project managers, four designers and one 3D motion designer. We’re a collaborative team and this role will be a good fit for someone who thrives working both in a team and independently from idea generation through to design development, formatting and delivery.
Our team have strong technical skills, an ability to problem solve and think strategically and depending on the role, we use various software to bring their ideas to fruition, including C4D (Octane or Redshift), After Effects, Adobe Creative Suite, Glyphs, Figma, HTML CSS and JS.
We are actively seeking applications from qualified individuals and groups who are under-represented in the workplace, whether in relation to religion, ethnicity, age, gender identity, gender, sexual orientation or disability. On this occasion we are only able to accept applications from individuals who are eligible to work in the UK. We appreciate and review all applications but will only be able to contact shortlisted candidates.
• Medicash: a private healthcare plan which provides reimbursement of some medical expenses (inc. dental, eye tests, etc.)
• Life Assurance
• 20 days holidays a year pro rata (plus 8 bank holiday)
• Full term contract with a six months probation from start date
• Competitive salary
• Strong skills in Cinema 4D +Octane or Redshift (Xpresso desirable), After Effects and the rest of Adobe Creative Suite
• Any knowledge and skills in the following are desirable although not essential: Houdini, Substance Designer, Unity, Unreal, Blender
• HTML, CSS and JS knowledge is desirable although not essential
How to apply
To apply, please email a link to your folio / show reel at