Middle/Senior UI/UX Designer Developex
UX UIUkraine, Remote13 days ago
We are looking for a UI/UX Designer to turn our desktop software and mobile application into easy-to-use products for our users.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with desktop and mobile apps, UI animation, dynamic and static prototyping, graphic design, have a portfolio of projects which can describe and show your experience.
You also should be a team player with good communication skills to interact with the design, software, QA teams, have the ability to clearly describe your ideas to the product owner. You should be ready to build complex and scalable design systems, supporting product growth and development for future iterations.
- At least 3 years’ experience with UX/UI & graphic design;
- Proven work experience as a UI/UX Designer and portfolio of projects to confirm this experience;
- Knowledge of apps and services (Sketch, Adobe CC, Zeplin, InVision, Principle) and willing to learn new ones;
- An eye on details and have an analytic, problem-solving mindset;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders;
- Good time management and self-organization skills, ability to work and deliver without constant control.
Nice to have:
- Experience creating and maintaining design systems;
- Experience with UI animations (Adobe After Effects).
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers;
- Illustrate design ideas using wireframes, process flows, presentations, prototypes, etc;
- Transform complicated features into visually simple and intuitive interface;
- Improve already existing features and develop new products;
- Create original graphic elements (icon sets, style guides, animations, etc);
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems;
- Conduct layout adjustments based on user and QA team feedback;
- Adhere to standards, keep and improve existing guides and design system.
- Comfortable and flexible working schedule;
- Comfortable office in the old center of the city (Podil);
- Meeting, lounge and sleeping rooms in the office;
- Social benefits, paid vacations and sick-leaves;
- Yoga classes, table tennis and football on-site;
- Customizable business lunches in the office or compensation of medical service;
- Free fruits and sweets, unlimited milk-tea-coffee-oatmeal;
- English classes in the office.