The design team within Apple’s Instructional Products group creates experiences that welcome, inform, and inspire our users to get the most out of our products. The ideal candidate must possess strong design, animation, and production skills, as well as the ability to tell compelling stories in motion. This is an opportunity to work with a small motion graphics team focused on creating engaging animated content that connects with and guides our users.
- 5+ years experience in motion graphics, broadcast, or animation
- Exceptional creativity in concept development, storyboarding, and problem solving
- Mastery of After Effects and other software for creating user interface animations and rapid user experience comps, animations, and prototypes
- Strong production skills and the ability to work independently and collaboratively as part of a team
- Deep understanding of Human Interface Guidelines for Apple platforms
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated and proactive
Define the motion, transitions, and interactions of welcome experiences, short how-to animations, and user interfaces
Create short UI animations for the Tips app for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch that show users what’s possible in iOS and iPadOS
Collaborate with other designers, animators, instructional designers, and developers to create and build out interaction designs
Prototype user interactions that will help guide our users in the future
Education & Experience
BA degree in Graphic Design, Motion Graphics, or other related discipline
- Must provide link to portfolio that demonstrates strong concepts and execution across mobile and desktop apps, web, or film and broadcast.