Remote anywhere in US
The Action Network is an exciting sports media start-up that builds products and creates content to inform and entertain the sports bettor. The sports betting and fantasy sports space is massive ($170bn in the US), growing and underserved from a product and content perspective, and we have the talent, domain expertise and passion to win the space.
We are looking for a Motion Graphics Designer to join our collaborative team in the creation of content for a variety of different platforms, including all social platforms. Candidates should be familiar with sports gambling culture, social media video trends, and best edit/design practices. Candidates need to be able to conceptualize, design and create custom motion graphics consistent with The Action Network’s brand in a fast paced environment.
- Create custom motion graphics for Action Network videos across a variety of social platforms.
- Collaborate with the social and video teams to conceptualize creative content.
- Reformat content to fit the different specs of social platforms.
- Design and develop graphics templates to be used across Action Network content.
- Story Telling and Digital Design
- 2-3 years experience
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Advanced experience skills with Adobe After Effects required. Premiere, Photoshop, Illustrator preferred.
- Solid design portfolio driven by social-first creative
- Excitement about creating cutting-edge social media assets.
- Ability to think creatively on your own and create new designs.
- Ability to quickly and effectively shift gears to meet changing workflow and priorities.
- Ability to multi-task several projects at once and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work independently and collaborate with a team.
- Availability to work sports operations hours including some nights and weekends
- Passion for sports a plus.
Benefits: The company offers a competitive health insurance package with great benefits, including unlimited vacation and a competitive 401k Plan. The benefits plan presently includes Medical, Dental, Vision coverage, Supplemental life insurance and Long / Short-term disability coverage.
We are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. We strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives and background will lead to a better environment for our employees and a better product for our users and the community.
We have offices in NYC, San Francisco, Madison WI and Beverly MA