MURAL is on a mission to inspire and connect imagination workers globally.
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100.
Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
About the Brand & Creative team
The Brand & Creative team at MURAL is a newly formed team consisting of visual designers, animators, illustrators, producers, and all around talented & humble people. We are a fully remote & global team, spanning San Francisco, Austin, New York, Buenos Aires, and Brisbane.
We are on a mission to power up imaginations everywhere with beautiful, playful, and differentiated design & storytelling and we’re looking for like minded goal-oriented, talented individuals to join us on this mission. We play to win, and aim to incorporate “fun” in everything we do!
As a Motion Designer on the Brand & Creative team, you will help shape our culture of design and play an instrumental role in crafting how our brand manifests visually when put to motion.
As a Motion Designer your goal will be to bring the MURAL brand to life, well, with motion! You will support our marketing, community, and culture teams on projects that involve visually representing the MURAL brand in brand hype videos, product explainers, internal culture pieces, social media animations, and so much more.
This role is highly creative and requires a sharp eye—someone who always sweats the details and is obsessed with quality. Our ideal candidate is a strong visual + motion graphics designer with a passion for brand design and visual storytelling.
Most of all, you just love to make stuff. You get excited about experimenting on new ideas, and love the feeling of pushing work out into the world for people to engage with. If this resonates with you and you’re interested in learning more, we’d like to chat.
Responsibilities will include
- Create proofs of concept that enhance digital experiences and help tell stories
- Create animations and videos for a range of front-site projects (Mural.co), internal projects and brand campaign work, including campaign microsites and social
- Work with designers, art directors, and copywriters to create stories through motion
- Work with designers to expand upon the brand system through motion
- Create impactful work, and manage feedback with multiple projects.
- Keep up with design and motion trends to keep MURAL at the forefront of industry standards
- 5+ years of experience in Motion Design
- Portfolio of shipped work that shows motion across a wide range of outputs (web, social, product explainers, brand videos)
- You are an expert in After Effects and Premiere Pro
- 3D skills in Cinema 4D or the like are a bonus
- Have a passion for telling stories through motion, including storyboarding, editing footage, and motion graphics/animation
- Comfortable working alone and in collaborative cross-discipline teams
- Have an eye for detailed design and can understand a variety of aesthetics
WHAT WE OFFER
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
Practicing equality through imagination work.
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.