Our mission is to deliver high-quality primary care that is accessible, convenient and affordable for all. Every single day you’ll be working on challenging problems with an exceptional team to profoundly transform primary care and improve people’s quality of life.
This role allows you to work from anywhere you choose across the U.S. (excluding U.S. territories), with the flexibility to work from the Seattle HQ office as often as you’d like. Our core working hours are from 10 am to 4 pm Pacific Time Monday through Friday. Please be aware that all employees are expected to be available during these hours.
Your role and impact
98point6 is looking for a seasoned designer to work on our biggest open challenges. This ideal candidate will have shipped elegant, powerful tools for professional users, used evidence to improve them and set the bar for UX quality. You'll design the work of our physicians and the homegrown tools they use every day.
You will drive our design strategy and vision while maintaining hands-on impact, bringing along cross-functional stakeholders and executives. You'll create solutions that serve our audacious goals for stellar medical quality, automation, efficiency and tremendous growth in our capability and scale. Your extensive experience allows you to use management and executives as resources, not sources of instruction.
- Design the evolution of clinical workflow, automation, and our clinic design system
- Collaborate with leaders, creating documents and designs for our strategy and vision of bold product advances
- Deliver incremental solutions with exemplary engineering partnership
- Develop knowledge and influence across product managers, patient and clinic designers, researchers, engineers, data scientists, physicians and executives
- Use product metrics, physician feedback and our top business goals to advocate for the most impactful design work
- Be a model for UX designers through quality process and artifacts, mentorship, evolution of our UX toolkit and operations and helping to attract great talent
- 10+ years of design experience with critical influence shipping large feature areas or whole products for information-rich and complex workflow systems
- Strong portfolio of design strategy and distilling complex tasks into elegant interaction design
- Demonstrated expertise in design and prototyping tools such as Figma, Sketch, InVision or Adobe Creative Suite and knowledge of CSS and HTML5
98point6 provides equal employment opportunities to all without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including sexual orientation or gender identity), national origin, age, disability, genetic information or other protected status.