Apple is looking for a detail-oriented and results-driven Operations Coordinator to join the Design Operations team within Product & Design. We are a large global creative group within Apple Services - with hubs in Silicon Valley, Culver City, New York, London, and Singapore, and smaller studios located across the globe.
In this role, you will support our team with fiscal planning, ongoing budget management, facilitating the procure to pay process, and coordinating vendor onboarding.
- 1-2 years of experience at a design, marketing or advertising agency or in-house on a design team at a product company or brand
- Basic financial knowledge
- Curiosity to learn our business practices, processes and systems
- Ability to be flexible and understands that policies and process are fluid.
- Able to identify gaps or inefficiencies in current process
- Acute attention to detail in tracking, organizing, analyzing data
- Able to present data to collaborators in easy-to-understand formats
- A service oriented team player
- Able to solve problems independently, and in collaboration with others
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
- Proficient in Numbers, Keynote, and various collaboration software (ex - Quip, Slack)
- Collaborate with partner teams including Finance and Corporate Procurement to support organizational and business objectives
- Submit Purchase Requests, Change Orders and facilitate and track PO and invoice approval statuses
- Submit urgent payment requests to the Accounts Receivable team
- Complete Non-Disclosure Agreements with suppliers
- Facilitate new supplier onboarding
- Raise risks in a timely manner, and participate in issue resolution
- Assigned projects will include both new and sustaining work that requires ongoing support
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent experience preferred.