As a senior or staff level designer, you’ll spend as much time dreaming about the future with researchers as you do planning an experimentation roadmap with product managers and engineers. You’ll bring strong opinions about how design can lead a strategic vision and collaborate respectfully with cross-functional partners. You bias to action, build quickly, and share often to include as many perspectives as possible in your work.
- Audit and research new user experiences
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions, build prototypes, test ideas with our user research team, and refine designs with data and user feedback
- Design, prototype, and develop new elegant solutions for our mobile and web apps
- Document detailed interaction models and UI/UX specifications
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on the Twitter app and website
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and functions to explore and build new experiences
- Evangelize best design practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers.
- An online portfolio that demonstrates user-centered design solutions with strong user experience, visual and interaction design skills that include mobile apps and responsive websites.
Great but not required:
- Experience in motion design
The 0 to 1 team at Twitter that's dedicated to exploring off-roadmap ideas and turning them into reality. We help accelerate them from zero to our customer’s hands, in partnership with all Twitter teams to investigate, explore, and build new experiences on Twitter.
As a member of our growing team, you’ll bring a mix of strong product design experience, a good understanding of design systems, expertise in documenting functionality, and innovative product design solutions to the role. You’ll balance a rigorous user-centric perspective with the ability to make bold decisions and move the product forward in a fast-paced development environment.