Enable software businesses to sell in any market
A key challenge for Internet businesses today is the changing landscape of sales tax. In the last few years, SaaS businesses have gone from not having to worry about sales tax, to needing to monitor their exposure, calculate local sales tax rates, and file returns in over 20 US states.
Anrok automates sales tax compliance so that our customers don’t have to worry about it. We’re backed by Sequoia Capital and Index Ventures, and have assembled a world-class team with employees in San Francisco, Seattle, Denver, and Houston.
We’re looking for a product designer who cares about building intuitive products and solving a problem faced by all SaaS businesses. You will be involved in talking to customers, shaping our company culture, and making key strategic decisions.
In this role, you will:
- Design end-to-end workflows that simplify how existing customers handle tax.
- Work with tax, legal, engineering, and product to design how to best present complex, nuanced tax information to customers.
- Work with engineering to build common design patterns throughout the product and evolve our design system as the product matures.
- Define Anrok’s visual design.
What excites us:
- You have 4+ years of experience in product design.
- You take the time to fully understand the customer and problem space you are designing for, and you have a portfolio that demonstrates this.
- You have a growth mindset and proactively gather feedback on your work.
- You have an entrepreneurial attitude and passion to build a business from the ground up.