The Business Technology & Process (BP&T) team builds products, tools and infrastructure to support every single person selling ads or supporting customers at FB. We are the backbone of the business, and our goal is to be the growth driver for the company. We optimize for the long-term success of our partners and customers.
We're seeking a Product Designer to help us shape these innovative products, tools, platforms and infrastructure to create the very best experience for our users. In this role, you’ll be working together with your counterparts in Product Marketing, Technical Program Management, Engineering, and Data Analytics to define the strategy and vision that guide the team to build great products addressing real user needs.
You must have proven communication skills, the ability to help shape product strategy, and the willingness to participate in all aspects of the product development process - everything from helping brainstorm the next great product innovation to assisting with pre-launch support.
Product Designer – Business Process & Technology Responsibilities
- Take broad, conceptual ideas and turn them into something useful and valuable for the entire Global Marketing Solutions organization to help Facebook scale
- Design flows and experiences that are simple and elegant
- Create new interactive product prototypes, test and refine them with users
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product marketing, technical program management, engineering, data analytics, and other cross-functional teams to oversee the user experience of a product from conception until launch
- Give and solicit feedback from other designers in order to continually raise our bar for quality
- Demonstrated experience with end-to-end (hybrid UX and UI) product design
- 2+ years of experience with interactive prototyping tools e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, Balsamiq, Invision or similar
- Experience in building and shipping applications or software in a design role
- A portfolio of work that demonstrates a breadth of human-centered design skills
- Proven track record of shaping design strategy and shipping quality products
- Proven communicator who knows how to influence stakeholders throughout the design journey
- 4+ years of application design experience
- 4+ years of service design experience
- Experience designing for groups of people (international audiences, multi-language localization, accessibility for people with disabilities, etc.)
- Experience with front-end programming with CSS and React
About the Facebook company
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together.
Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities — we're just getting started.
Facebook is committed to providing reasonable support (called accommodations) in our recruiting processes for candidates with disabilities, long term conditions, mental health conditions or who are neurodivergent, and to candidates with sincerely held religious beliefs or requiring pregnancy related support. If you need support, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Colorado only*) Minimum salary of $132,000/year + bonus + equity + benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085(8-5-20)