Rock Content is a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners. We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talent and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
We’re remote-first, distributed around the world, and have tripled our growth in the last 2 years. As we scale in North America, the opportunities to learn, grow and make a huge impact are endless. Join our journey to IPO!
We are looking for an experienced Product Designer who has worked with design systems in the past. Your communication and collaboration skills will help you lead our Design System product (Reverb) and maintain it inside the company. You will work together with multidisciplinary teams as well as product designers allocated in different squads. Your main objective is to create the components, patterns, interactions, behaviors and documentation/guidelines that define our design system.
This is an exciting role with a lot of responsibility and visibility throughout the company.
- Act as owner of the Design System, leading strategic planning, thinking and discussions to guarantee a successful plan and implementation.
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work through cross-functional teams, enabling a unified Design System considering each company’s and product's needs.
- Active, self-starting designer who looks for ways of proactively apprimorating and improving our design system
- Pixel-perfect standards with interaction design, accessibility and usability skills.
- Work with Front-end Developers and Product Designers to ensure your components and guidelines are implemented perfectly
- Document and communicate the Design System taking in consideration broader sections like: style guide, naming conventions, component behaviours, etc.
- Advocate for a Design System culture and consistency.
- Hands-on, ready for a challenge and a key player in making a huge impact.
- Mandatory: Intermediate english - be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solution/designs with team.
You will need:
- 3-5 years experience as a Product Designer;
- Previous experience working on a design system product;
- Intermediate/Advanced English skills to be able to comfortably discuss and communicate solution/designs with the teams;
- Proven UI/Visual skills;
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent.
- Good communication and collaboration skills to work through cross-functional teams.
- Active, self-starting designer who is always eager to learn and proactively looking at ways to improve the existing product.
- Be a leader in your initiatives, setting examples for other product designers and squad members, teaching them and actively sharing feedback on their work to help them grow.
- Hands-on, ready for a challenge.
- Ability to present your designs and sell your solutions in a clear way.
- Confident in sharing your ideas or discussing different perspectives in a working process, always basing your decisions.
Nice to have:
- Demonstrable UI design skills through portfolio;
- Experience working with Agile/scrum development process;
- UX Knowledge;
- Front-end knowledge.
What we offer:
- Rock University - free access to our marketing courses
- Ongoing workshops and webinars on marketing topics
- Flexible hours
- Work from home allowance
- Parents benefits
- Volunteer paid time off
- Birthday and work anniversary days off
- Health insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Being part of a dynamic, talented team distributed around the world
- Making an impact in a global, established but scaling startup where you will see results of your work helping to drive us forward
- Being empowered to make decisions to improve customer satisfaction
- Continuous growth opportunities for our customers, talent community and Rockers
Other benefits may be available according to your location.
About Rock Content
We are a global leader in content marketing and we exist to enable growth opportunities for our customers, employees and partners! We help brands to drive revenue and build awareness by unleashing collaboration through technology, connecting them to a global network of creative talents and delivering premium brand and content experiences for their audience.
If you're looking to learn every day, use new marketing technologies, and have the opportunity to innovate and make an impact, you will find all of that at Rock!
We have the most dynamic, collaborative and intelligent environment there is. Diversity is very important to us and that's why we commit to it. We do not tolerate discrimination by race, gender, disability, sexual orientation, religion or any other type of physical and/or psychosocial characteristic.
We're rapidly expanding, having tripled our growth in the last 2 years! We are remote-first and distributed around in the world. Learn more about careers at Rock here: https://rockcontent.com/careers/.
Our 5-step hiring process
1. Application review: when taking a look at your resume, we're looking not just for evidence that you can do the job, but also to make sure the opportunity we have is the one you're looking for! We'll always let you know either way if you're moving forward or not.
2. Phone screening: this is a first interview and our main goal is to make sure the expectations are correctly set up. We're also very open to answering questions and presenting the detailed truth about working with us.
3. Technical assessment: this is the step to not only evaluate your hard skills but also to present to you a little bit of our work process.
4. Cultural fit interview: our culture is our main priority. We only hire people that show they can fit with our culture and help us grow. This is a deep and challenging step that will require a lot of thinking. To prepare, check our Culture Code.
5. Hiring Manager interview: this is the final step! Here you get to meet the person who is going to be your leader, ask anything you want and really understand if you match with the team.
Are you interested? Apply now!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.