Do you love the thought of shaping experiences that affect hundreds of millions of people worldwide? The iCloud Product & Design team is seeking a senior product designer to work on new products and enhance existing experiences for Family Sharing. You will work at the forefront of where this core service meets our users, shaping their experiences from initial concepts through iteration to final implementation.
- 5+ years experience in user interface design for consumers
- Deep knowledge of Apple platform design conventions, particularly iOS and macOS
- Mastery of Sketch, Keynote, and other design tools
- Comfortable producing detailed interaction flow diagrams
- Ability to produce rapid prototypes
- Comfortable working across multiple projects at once
- Flexible and productive in the face of ambiguity and change during a project
- Proactive collaborator and communicator, experienced in working within large, highly cross-functional teams
- Experience presenting user experience goals and advocating for design choices with senior leadership
- Rigorous attention to detail and consistency
- Proven track record of self-direction and follow-through
Family Sharing is woven into more products and services than ever within Apple’s ecosystem, empowering users and keeping families connected in their daily life. As a senior product designer, you will shape those experiences from the very first concepts to the final shipping product, by combining your conceptual design skillset with immaculate attention to detail.
Because of the multifaceted nature of iCloud and Family Sharing, you are specialized in working in a multidisciplinary setting where you’ll be collaborating with partners and stakeholders throughout the company. You have the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly complex ideas into clean, understandable experiences for users. And you’ll be a good diplomat with strong communication skills to present your designs and convey your reasoning to executive sponsors, and will be comfortable with your ideas being challenged and debated in this setting.
Your work will be part of the Apple experience for all of our users worldwide, so we’re looking for a talented designer like you who can join us in bringing the Family Sharing experience to the next level.
Education & Experience
Degree in interaction design, human-computer interaction, information science, cognitive science, computer science, or equivalent