As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable and secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, and economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure and reliable payments around the world, and is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second.
The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, and fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network and scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, and be part of an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators and risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, and doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy and digital commerce to millions of unbanked and underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
It’s our belief that great design has the ability to engage and inspire users, and we strive to rethink and redefine how users interact with Visa's applications and products. Our team members are innovative thinkers and strategic problem solvers, as analytical as they are creative. Collectively, we value hard work, accountability and collaboration, and we prize proven skills and team success over personal gain.
Design is currently seeking Product Designers to join our team. We have roles which span a variety of experience levels, from the more junior to senior level tenure. Candidates will have the opportunity to design usable, accessible and engaging user experiences for Visa's digital product line with senior-level talent expected to also play a critical role in helping drive Visa’s UX strategy and vision. This is an extraordinary chance to influence customer journeys at Visa with high impact and scale. You’ll be responsible for developing elegant and simple experiences that help solve complex business and design challenges, driving the vision for what a world-class digital experience should be.
As Visa has a variety of Design hubs around the globe, location will be assessed on a case-by-case basis. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Proficiency designing high-fidelity mockups using Figma, Sketch or other industry tools
- Subject Matter Expertise in interaction design
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, including thorough and methodical attention to detail
- Ability to communicate concepts and recommendations confidently to a variety of audiences
- Ability to self-manage time and work independently or as part of a team
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, PhD)
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Factors, Design, Psychology, Sociology or related field
- An online portfolio that demonstrates B2B or B2C product experiences
- Group facilitation and teaching (design thinking) skills a plus
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work less than 10% of the time.
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit and stand at a desk, communicate in person and by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones and computers, reach with hands and arms, and bend or lift up to 25 pounds.
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law