About the job
We are a Series D company that’s on a mission to make hospitals more efficient with data science and machine learning. 110+ health systems and 400+ hospitals, across 40 states, rely on our award-winning products to increase patient access, decrease wait times, and reduce healthcare delivery costs. We have raised more than $250 million from top-tier investors such as Insight Partners and Goldman Sachs. We have been named among the top 100 AI companies in the world.
This position can be performed remotely from anywhere in the US, regardless of any location that might be specified. We have offices in Santa Clara, CA and Charlotte, NC for employees who prefer to work regularly or occasionally from an office.
What You’ll Do
- Design product experiences across desktop and web platforms.
- Develop product roadmaps and user requirements in collaboration with Product and Engineering partners.
- Understand and represent users in product decisions with cross functional peers during tradeoff, timeline, and experience discussions.
- Design and communicate your vision to the team using mock-ups, documentation, and prototypes.
- Impact business goals through effective and efficient development of design solutions.
- Participate and shape design team’s culture by establishing best practices and standardizing processes.
What You’ll Bring
- Minimum 3 years of experience building and shipping world-class products across various platforms
- A proven track record of envisioning and building high-quality products
- A portfolio of design projects that shows strong product design process and craft skills
- Low ego and an eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- A collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with Product, Design, and Engineering
- Great communication skills and the ability to clearly articulate your design decisions and how they relate to the problem you’re solving
- Deep empathy for users
What You’ll Get
- Intellectual and emotional satisfaction of solving tough operational problems in healthcare while improving patient access and saving lives!
- Competitive compensation package that includes base salary, annual bonus, and RSUs
- 401(k) Match
- Comprehensive healthcare benefits
- Generous Paid Time Off and Parental Leave
- Monthly reimbursement for Skill Building
- Monthly reimbursement for Wellness, Transportation, and/or Home Office
- Education Reimbursement for select courses/programs
LeanTaaS is an equal opportunity employer committed to promoting an inclusive work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We value diversity, inclusion, and aim to provide a sense of belonging for everyone. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, sex, gender identity, gender expression, religion, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, genetic information, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws. If you require assistance during the application process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org. LeanTaaS will reasonably accommodate qualified individuals with disabilities to the extent required by applicable law.
Please note: LeanTaaS is not accepting agency resumes at this time, and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you.