Millions of people across the world come to Pinterest to find new ideas every day. It’s where they get inspiration, dream about new possibilities and plan for what matters most. Our mission is to help those people find their inspiration and create a life they love. In your role, you’ll be challenged to take on work that upholds this mission and pushes Pinterest forward. You’ll grow as a person and leader in your field, all the while helping Pinners make their lives better in the positive corner of the internet.
Pinterest is looking for a standout Product Designer to drive the direction of our Measurement solutions and to cement a growing design presence for Pinterest in Seattle. In this role, you will play an integral part in developing products that demonstrate the unique value that Pinterest delivers in driving inspiration to action across all business content. You’ll partner closely with product management, engineering, design, research, product marketing, data analysts, and content strategy to democratize measurement and data analytics, making it accessible to all. As the fourth designer for Pinterest in Seattle, you’ll be influential in growing the design team and culture.
What you’ll do:
- Create elegant solutions to complex problems.
- Design insightful industry-leading products for businesses that help them understand how to get the most value out of the Pinterest platform.
- Partner hand-in-hand with a talented group of cross-functional partners to tell the Pinterest value narrative and demonstrate how we drive inspiration to action.
- Contribute to strategy and executing on it to accomplish the team’s objectives, balancing investment of time on short and long-term goals.
- Develop alignment with cross-functional partners and designers across the Monetization org.
- Helping users track their conversions, the health of their tags and take action.
- Create and expand their set up in ads manager.
- Overhaul API and offline data uploads.
- Represent the team and designs in leadership reviews.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong portfolio that demonstrates outstanding design skills, deep systems thinking, and a passion for business design that solves complex problems, at scale.
- Ability to transform ambiguous problem spaces into products with clear purpose.
- The ability to clearly articulate that you are solving the right problems, have sound rationale behind your decisions, and inspire confidence in your designs.
- Self-awareness, a growth mindset, and strong proactivity and drive.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills with cross-functional partners.
- Scrappy can-do attitude with a bias for action and a focus on impact.
- Experience in ads or business/enterprise industries or data visualization, a plus.
Our Commitment to Diversity:
At Pinterest, our mission is to bring everyone the inspiration to create a life they love—and that includes our employees. We’re taking on the most exciting challenges of our working lives, and we succeed with a team that represents an inclusive and diverse set of identities and backgrounds.