WeSpire is hiring a Product Designer to join our Product and Technology team. Reporting to a Senior Product Designer, this new role will enhance our team work on a broad range of product design and user experience projects. The ideal candidate is a versatile problem solver with a potent combination of visual, design, and research skills.
All this sounds familiar? Ready for your next fulfilling adventure? Enjoy working with an amazing team working to support sustainability, social impact, personal wellbeing and more? Keep reading and we’d love to hear from you!
What you’ll be doing
- Collaborate with both technical and non-technical areas of the business to define initiatives and build consensus around design requirements for new or enhanced experiences.
- Collaborate closely with Senior Product Designer to develop on-strategy designs and experiences
- Effectively conceptualize high-level UX designs and detailed interaction behaviors across platforms/devices
- Deliver end-to-end UX design process and deliverables from user flows through wireframes/prototypes to consumer facing page layouts/designs
- Continuously evolve designs based on user feedback and test results to ensure solutions deliver real value to customers.
- Ensure consistency in our design language system, brand, and platform architecture, and evolve our Design System.
- Effectively communicate the user experience at various stages of the design process. Be able to tell the story of a project and to precisely articulate design rationale
- Ensure that product design is central to client success, product optimizations and long-term strategy
What you should have
- 3+ years of professional work experience implementing in product design on mobile and desktop platforms
- A hunger to partner with stakeholders to challenge assumptions, understand needs, use cases, and problems to be solved
- Well-rounded UX and interaction design skills. A mix of consumer and enterprise UX design experience
- Fluency in working with UI and prototyping tools (e.g. Sketch, Figma, Invision)
- Experience creating design systems, style guides, pattern libraries.
- Direct experience in user research
- Experience working in an Agile product development lifecycle
- Experience with behavioral science a strong plus
- Startup experience a strong plus
- Sense of humor and humility a strong plus
- Front-end user development experience in React is a strong plus
We are a growing post-Series B startup located at the center of Boston’s bustling innovation center and steps away from easy public transportation. Our benefits include
- Remote-friendly culture, both during normal times as well as our current day to day. We care far more about your talents, insights, and ability to execute than your current address
- Competitive salary to work on important problems with global impact
- Flexible PTO policy
- Generous group health, dental, and vision benefits
- Opportunity for equity in a fast-growing company
- Meaningful work on a platform to help large employers support sustainable development around the globe
As a world-class employer, WeSpire is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team and thrive together!