Product Designer UX
Quest products are highly technical and complex. We need a Product Designer who excels at quickly learning complex systems, then designs the product in such a way that no one else has to go through the trouble of learning what you just did. Your design effectively manages the complexity and reveals an intuitive user interface.
If your strength as a product designer is interaction design and information architecture, you will be a good fit for this team. You will be fully responsible for the product’s user experience (UX). It will be up to you to ensure that we arrive at the best possible design by collaborating closely with other designers, Development, and Product Management.
- Collaborate with a globally distributed team of designers, product managers, developers, and other stakeholders to define and evaluate detailed product requirements in an Agile/Lean environment.
- Keeping your commitments. Our team has a culture of doing what we say we are going to do.
- Be a full stack designer. This means following the product from conception to completion. This includes problem discovery/validation, wireframing, prototyping, visual design, usability testing and finally validating that you have actually solved the problem once it is released.
- Become an expert on our products, intimately familiar with all aspects of the end-to-end user experience and the customers who use our products
- Evangelize a user-centered design process in all work, advocating for the user and data-informed decision making.
- Assist the design team to further mature the product design program to include more effective and efficient design practices and strategies.
- Work with the design team to further enhance our design system and component library.
- 2-6 years of experience as a UX designer or product designer, ideally working on enterprise SaaS applications.
- Foundational knowledge of user-centered design processes and user research methodologies.
- Past experience conduct usability testing, and other qualitative and quantitative research methods to drive and evaluate designs based on the strategic vision for the product
- Proven technical competence and ability to quickly learn new complex technologies in the IT industry
- Proficiency in design tools (e.g., Axure, Sketch, Figma, XD, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Highly analytical with strong attention to detail, a risk mitigation mindset, and exceptional communication and conflict resolution skills
- German speaker is plus
Connect With Us!
Not ready to apply? Connect with us for general consideration.