Product Designer Vault Health
ProductRemote2 months ago
Vault Health is a digital healthcare company and a leading provider of COVID testing services in the United States. Our solutions have been deployed to numerous local and state governments, airlines, universities, professional athletic teams, companies and organizations. To date, we've tested millions of individuals, providing accurate and timely information in the battle against COVID. Vault’s associated medical practices are licensed to provide healthcare services across all 50 states.
Founded in New York City in 2018, Vault Health focuses on Consumer Health, Population Health, and Clinical Trials, with an emphasis on decentralized clinical trials. Our vision is to deliver seamless and modern experiences for diagnostics and patient care management - a digital experience that reduces the need for patients to have to set foot in a physical doctor’s office whether it be for receipt of care or as part of a clinical trial or research study. Today, we need your help more than ever to battle the pandemic and build a next generation digital native healthcare company that will transform the world of healthcare.
About the job
Vault is looking for a Product Designer to join our rapidly growing company in its early stages. The ideal candidate is passionate about seamless customer experiences, can quickly apply their experience and craftsmanship to a broad range of design efforts, and is known for delivering impressive results. You will have the opportunity to drive a broad portfolio of Vault’s design projects. You will blend modern UI and UX with the practice of medicine across our suite of web and mobile products in order to elevate patient, doctor, and operations team experiences.
To succeed in the role, you must be highly creative, detail-oriented, and excited for the prospect of an ongoing parade of rapid design challenges. You have experience balancing a standard of excellence with moving fast. You must be adept at tackling a variety of design projects (often at the same time). You have a customer-first mindset, a finely-tuned sense of urgency, and a passion for getting your work into people's hands.
What you’ll do:
- Rapidly develop product designs across Vault's patient- and practitioner-facing products.
- Produce user-flows, wireframes, and high-fidelity mockups in Figma.
- Work closely with product managers to understand use cases, user needs and product requirements.
- Collaborate with software developers to turn your designs into working products, features, and experiences used by millions of people.
- Conduct design QA and acceptance testing for product releases.
- Apply our brand style guide to meet the needs of our growing product portfolio.
- (Bonus points) Contribute to our collateral library (packaging, physical design, etc…) as needed for ad-hoc projects.
- 3-5 years experience as a product, graphic, or visual designer.
- Great taste. You can recognize and produce designs that are visually striking and a pleasure to use.
- A stellar portfolio that showcases your unique aesthetic, design judgment, attention to detail, and the breadth and depth of your skills and experience.
- A successful history of working with software engineers. You can point to strong examples of your work that have been developed and launched.
- An open mind. You present multiple approaches to problems, solicit feedback, and aren't afraid of working with new requirements or alternative approaches.
- A love for moving fast. You're happiest when you're working quickly, getting things out into the world, and moving along.
- Strong organizational skills. You run a tight ship in your design environment(s).
- Communication and collaboration skills. You can clearly communicate design decisions and design tradeoffs.
- Fluency in Figma and the Adobe Suite.
Bonus points for:
- Experience working at a startup
- Experience with graphic, illustrative, or animation design
- Experience in the digital healthcare space or healthcare products
Vault Health is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.