Apple’s Video Applications Group is seeking a Sr. Product Designer to work on software applications for the MacOS and iOS. You are a problem solver, quick study, self starter, and excellent communicator with a passion for great design and the ability to achieve it.
You possess a rare blend of interaction design, visual design, and prototyping skills. You understand the importance of accessibility and creating inclusive products. We’ll provide you with unparalleled levels of opportunity and resources, with the goal of creating experiences that influence the industry, as well as people’s lives.
By constantly focusing on the consumer, you’ll create products that are not only amazing to look at, but also intuitive and useful to billions of people worldwide. Join this team if you’re committed to making each human interaction — visual, audial, and haptic — amazing for our customers.
- Comfortable designing mobile and desktop applications
- Expert knowledge of user-centered design principles
- Demonstrable fluency with Sketch, Photoshop, or other design tools
- Skilled in Prototyping new experiences
- Complete mastery of MacOS and iOS.
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent collaborative skills
- Capable of working in a loosely structured organization
- Highly professional, with the ability to deliver high quality work efficiently
From brainstorming through implementation, the Sr. Product Designer will work with members of the Video Applications design team, as well as our engineering, marketing, and QA groups. The Sr. Product Designer has the ability to quickly grasp and distill highly sophisticated challenges into clean, understandable design solutions.
The designer is an effective diplomat with strong communication and interpersonal skills who is willing to prove themself within a company of passionate individuals. The Sr. Product Designer is a key player in resolving future design direction of Apple’s Video applications. We are looking for a transformational designer who is ready to and capable of taking software design to the next level.
Education & Experience
Degree in human interaction, interaction design, visual design, or equivalent preferred.