Imagine what you could make at Apple. Phenomenal ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish!
The Apple TV App is personalised and expertly curated, so you’ll discover the best of what’s on — including popular streaming services, thousands of films to buy or rent, and original shows and films from Apple TV+. It’s all in one place.
Apple TV Content Design is looking for a meticulous Production Designer to join our team. This is a role suited to a designer, communicator and problem solver who is a master in the creative production process; who can deliver end-to-end design across screens, formats and technologies; and who can collaborate well with others.
Your responsibilities will include:
Creating documentation, keynote decks and adapting original Movie / TV show poster art designs to multiple internal templates.
- A portfolio demonstrating proficiency in detail-oriented design
- Clear and concise communication and organisational skills
- Enthusiastic about the Apple brand and steadfast in preserving Apple's design policy, authenticity and guidelines
- Fluency across graphic design, typography and photography
- Demonstrates command of visual and communication design principles
- Demonstrated expertise in Photoshop. Good knowledge of Illustrator
- Meticulous retouching skills to adapt supplied assets to internal specifications
- Comfortable collaborating with Creatives, Project Managers, Business Owners and Executives to solve complex problems with simple solutions
- Communicate directly with external production partners to coordinate milestones and reviews, organise incoming material for review, and ensure timely responses and feedback
- Highly experienced at delivering creative within a weekly production work flow, managing multiple deliverables and timelines
- A proven ability to work independently to create work under minimal supervision
- Ability to master multiple complex Photoshop templates, internal processes and tools.
- Highly experienced working within Digital Content Management Systems
- Is diligent with file-naming structures and file organisation
The Production Designer will be based in London, dedicated to the weekly creative workflow that supports our content featured within the Apple TV App. You will have the opportunity to create, adapt, and deliver artwork across our international Apple TV storefronts, with direction and partnerships with the Creative, Editorial and Business teams.
Your day-to-day tasks will include adapting original designs, working with supplied studio assets and licensed library photography. You will also be building out deliverables at scale from established style guidelines and ensuring that our agencies deliver on-brand adapted creative across multiple deliverables.
This opportunity is suited to someone who is skilled in taking direction from Art Directors and Designers on the team. You will be passionate about TV, Movies, and technology. You will also flourish in a fast-paced, ever-changing, and deadline-driven production environment.
Apple is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We take affirmative action to ensure equal opportunity for all applicants without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, Veteran status, or other legally protected characteristics. So come and join an inclusive and open team culture!
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.