This is an exciting time at Facebook, and understanding people is more important than ever. This role will be an integral part of the product development process, and this person will design, execute and deliver high-impact research.
The ideal candidate is passionate about understanding advertisers and helping to create world-class advertising products that connect both people and businesses, as well as understanding and improving the experience people on FB have with ads.
Qualitative UX Researcher (Ads & Business Platform) Responsibilities
- Design and execute custom research to support the objectives of the advertising business and meet the needs of people on FB
- Represent the large and small advertisers and FB user to internal teams
- Employ innovative research methods that lead to key insights
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional partners (e.g., Product Management, Product Marketing, Engineering, Data Science)
- Communicate to drive action and inspire new ideas
- Work collaboratively with other UX researchers to leverage and build upon knowledge
- Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience conducting research on user experiences
- PhD in Human Computer Interaction, Human Factors Psychology, or related field
- 3+ years of experience related to advertising
- Proven ability to synthesize data from multiple sources in order to best represent user needs