LARC Staffing, LLC, with more than 25 years experience recruiting in High-Tech (and more), has such a passion for sourcing, recruiting and matching people with companies everywhere. The clients we hire for are some of the best in the world at what they do. We are honored to work with them and with their people that make them so successful.
Our Client is based out of the Boston area and has pioneered the business of community for over a decade. They build, acquire, and manage professional communities of all shapes and sizes. To date, they have represented 50+ communities and 25K+ members, powered by their team of 200 people worldwide.
Their communities include Forbes Councils, Newsweek Expert Forum, Rolling Stone Culture Council, Fast Company Executive Board, Business Journals Leadership Trust, and YEC, a council for the world’s most successful young entrepreneurs.
Our Client is seeking a full-time UX/UI Designer who can guide the design and usability of product features and enhancements, and who is above all, empathetic to users. You will collaborate with a passionate team to conceptualize, design, prototype and iterate to bring designs to life.
A designer who can connect the dots between user insights, member experiences, and business goals. You love to create compelling and delightful experiences for users of our web and mobile platforms. You are skilled in gathering insights from quantitative and qualitative research to inform the user experience and produce work in an iterative manner while utilizing a human-centered design approach.
You will be reporting to the Director of User Experience and will be responsible for highly usable and intuitive interface creation. Any concept you create will be brand-consistent across all experiences that our company provides to our end users.
- Deeply understand your audiences through research, testing, personas and journeys
- Lead design thinking sessions to develop storyboards, user flows and sitemaps
- Incorporate UX research tools, data, competitive analysis and metrics to help shape user experiences
- Create wireframes and prototypes that illustrate functionality and the overarching UX
- Solve complex design challenges and create enjoyable digital experiences
- Clearly articulate the value of UX and the rationale behind your research process and design decisions
- Continuously iterate on the product experience based on data, research and user feedback
- Collaborate with Director of UX and other team members to build a user-centered design culture
- Stay up to date on industry and user experience trends, best practices, and technology and promote them within the larger UX team
- Understand user and business goals and seek to understand product market, competitors, opportunities, and challenges
- Help to create and maintain an ongoing, iterative design system
- 3+ years of relevant industry experience as a user experience/interface designer
- Excellent time-management skills
- Open minded, collaborative and flexible work style
- Strong conceptual and strategic thinking skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- A strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- Demonstrated expertise turning design research into tangible, actionable design outcomes
- Proficient with UX tools such as Sketch, InVision, CraftManager, etc.
- Prior experience working on a remote, distributed team
- Comfortable with Slack being your “home”
- Experience with Jira and Confluence
- Familiar with Agile, Lean UX, or other iterative product development approaches (design sprints, scrum, kanban)
Client Company offers:
- A growing team with opportunities to develop with a thriving company
- Use new technology & solve interesting problems
- 100% remote, work where you want
- 401K with up to 4% company match
- Generous paid time off + all major US holidays
- Medical, dental, vision coverage [company pays $475 - $735]
LARC Staffing, LLC is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.